Help, everything has gone blue, and adopted a totally unusable format. Can anyone help me get back to normal.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All them bleddy word games again, send for Cliff Ton, he'll know what to do !

Yes, yes, yes! Thank you so much. The original page used to be a sort-of yellow colour but white is OK. Just so pleased that all those people are no longer staring at me!!

That topic was removed, by another staff member, as a result of a complaint. I have said before here, when some wanted the political area removed from our site, that we try to strike a balance betwee

Still blue except the castle at the top. At least I've got the usual format. Thanks Kev, I'd be really struggling without this.

I can't shut down, or sign out. I can't even get back to the initial Yahoo screen.

• 3 weeks later...

My "puter" through a wobbly this morning, kept refusing me permission to boot software programs up....Who do these computers think they are??? I'm the friggin boss, not it, it's my slave.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...

When I press the New Content button, it just says No New Content Found. This has never happened before. It's always shown the latest topics in use. Any ideas?

Also Dave 48 profile pic has shown Katyjay this morning, and currently shows Carnis . What the hell is happening?

It still listed all topics over the last two weeks. I read the highlighted ones, then it becomes unhighlighted , or did do.

IT seems ok now, I must have inadvertently touched something in the left hand column.

Seriously Kath , everyone's pics were muddled, and I lost New Content. Lemsips BTW.