• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All them bleddy word games again, send for Cliff Ton, he'll know what to do !

Yes, yes, yes! Thank you so much. The original page used to be a sort-of yellow colour but white is OK. Just so pleased that all those people are no longer staring at me!!

That topic was removed, by another staff member, as a result of a complaint. I have said before here, when some wanted the political area removed from our site, that we try to strike a balance betwee

Thanks Kath. I don't want to get members mixed up, I might end up insulting someone in a PM and really rock the boat. LOL

• Upvote 1
  • 10 months later...

This new bleddy system !  Why on earth do we keep being told to wait a certain number if seconds during a forum search. I keep waiting several more seconds than stated , but still get shut out. Frustrating ! Am I wasting my time here, because we've rarely had a question resolved ? 

Nowt new there then Ian !

35 minutes ago, FLY2 said:

Am I wasting my time here, because we've rarely had a question resolved ? 

Sorry Fly, couldn't get back to you cos I had to wait several seconds! Seriously though, I have no idea why you have that message come up, I never have, so wasn't aware of it. Perhaps Mick2me sees this and can answer your question. 

Basically it's crap, but we'll keep plodding on. What's the alternative ?

• Upvote 1
  • 9 months later...

I keep being shut down with the 508 message this morning. Resource Limit Reached. 

Anyone else suffering the same problem ?

Same here Carni. It's happened to me three times already this morning, and it's peeing me off ! 

Any idea Cliff ?

I haven't seen that one for a while.  

Next time it happens take a look at the number of "Guests" listed at the top of the page. It can be caused when someone like Experian are doing their occasional trawls through the site.  I've just had a look at who was visiting NS around an hour ago and Shenzhen Sunrise Technology in Shenzhen, China, were dropping in on a lot of threads - just like Experian do.

Perhaps a deletion of all RR posts might be more appropriate ! LOL

'What are you listening to ' seems to be the worst culprit. I can never access it ! Therefore it must be clogged.

Is it your 'Jigga Jigga' stuff RR ?

• Upvote 2

#145 Agreed I have no problems with this site or any other site on my laptop or iPad or phone, I believe some members may need to update their browser & software?

#146 I also agree I have asked to be rubbed out before with no joy, the offer still stands mods/admin? 

Same again this morning. Logged on, and before I'd got to 'All activity ', I'd got the 508 message. 

• 1 month later...

Tried to access the Forum on my laptop instead of the Kindle and I am being asked to sign in but the problem is that I can't remember the password so unable to sign in. Help please from anyone out there !! What do I do ?

If I remember correctly when the login window comes up there is also a line which says, forgot password.  Or words to that effect.  Usually those things either reset your password if you can give them some kind of proof of who you are, or they will e.mail your password to you.

• Upvote 1