• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All them bleddy word games again, send for Cliff Ton, he'll know what to do !

Yes, yes, yes! Thank you so much. The original page used to be a sort-of yellow colour but white is OK. Just so pleased that all those people are no longer staring at me!!

That topic was removed, by another staff member, as a result of a complaint. I have said before here, when some wanted the political area removed from our site, that we try to strike a balance betwee

• 4 months later...

Yet again, struggling to post in 'What are you listening to' topic. It keeps whirring away merrily then tells me there's a problem and is re booting. This happens three times then I get a message saying the website has crashed, and I'm logged out. 

A bit of judicious pruning normally helps.

Been there for a while on my IPad, Fly.    I enjoy WAYLTN, but don't even attempt it on the IPad. As you say a visit from the delete button usually resolves it.  I notice a few popular threads are getting pretty big again now.

Yes, Loppy, I always use my iPad, and very rarely my laptop, so I don't know if it's better on there or not.

I was intending to post a piece on the Southern Rock group 'Blackberry Smoke' from Atlanta GA, but hardly anyone appreciates rock music these days , so I'll leave it to those who want to to utube or Google it. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Help folks ! Just had a reply on my PM, and instead of showing the first unread item, it went straight to the first post on page 1

Any ideas ?

15 minutes ago, FLY2 said:

Help folks ! Just had a reply on my PM, and instead of showing the first unread item, it went straight to the first post on page 1

Any ideas ?

Did the same to me last time I had a pm..

21 minutes ago, FLY2 said:

Any ideas ?

Now you come to mention it, Fly.  It did go to the first post, but it was a new series of pms so I didn't give it any thought.  Part of the unexplained I guess.

Russian gremlins I suspect.

• 4 weeks later...

I've just had a message from Col on my profile page asking me if my inbox is full.  I checked and it was.  I've deleted more than half of the messages now, but I was wondering.... do any pms  sent to me while my inbox was full float around in the ether somewhere until there is room for them to be delivered?  Or do they never get there?

• 2 weeks later...

Re my post from February 1st. Still not able to access What are you listening to, nor Music not words. I appreciate that it's because I continue to use my iPad rather than my laptop, but with conversations I've had with other members, it's judicial pruning that is necessary. 

It's the continued posting of videos, film clips and utube items. There's several posts, subjects I could comment on, but am unable to.

Still, it's not the end of the world is it ?

FLY, I always use my iPad and can access the topics you mention - I wonder why that is...

there sometimes seems to be several videos posted in one post, though - I suppose they use a lot of space?

re your last sentence... no, it's not the end of the world, but I reckon I can sometimes hear the sound of hoofbeats!

• 1 year later...

Same here Oz. Don't they want the benefits of our endless knowledge ?

The opportunity will arise again Oz don't worry.

Can't access Song Association through the link, but OK as normal.