• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All them bleddy word games again, send for Cliff Ton, he'll know what to do !

Yes, yes, yes! Thank you so much. The original page used to be a sort-of yellow colour but white is OK. Just so pleased that all those people are no longer staring at me!!

That topic was removed, by another staff member, as a result of a complaint. I have said before here, when some wanted the political area removed from our site, that we try to strike a balance betwee

The "Mark Site Read" function is not working. If you click on it you are asked if you want to mark the site as read and if you click OK you get a black box at the bottom of the screen that says "loading" and it then returns you to where you were without deleting the posts.

Oz, I've found that out, too.  I posted about it in another thread.  I know it's not an essential function but I've always used it ....

I'll try that..  I rarely log off

it works!  Bit of a pain, though, having to log off each time.

It definitely only works on the iPad if I do 'Mark Site Read' then log off and  log in again

• 4 months later...

Thanks Lizzie but I was able to get back to NS ,now it's the iPad and pic that are causing problems. Tomorrow I'll see to it.

• Upvote 1

We seem to have a software glitch (or is it just me ?).....although I think it only applies to people looking at Nottstalgia on a desktop (or possibly laptop as well).

The 'Condensed' option on viewing isn't working. You automatically get the 'Expanded' version, regardless of which option you've clicked. So the posts are all taking up more space than you'd like. What you're seeing in this example below, is the Expanded version, even though Condensed is selected.

xCEzVgg.jpg

I don't have that screen CT, I clicked on themes on the bottom of screen and opted for 'Old School'.

Use it on all my devices. It's easier on the eyes.

I'm viewing on a laptop and have also found that the condensed button doesn't work. However I do have it in full colour (pale brown).

Edit:  Just noticed that it won't default to condensed either. On exiting the page it defaults back to 'expanded.'

I just have 'Old School'.. seems to work OK.

I can’t choose condensed either- thought it was just me.... noticed about 2 Weeks

ago

That image showing the brown page with "Houston I have a problem' doesn't show the subject I'm talking about.

On an individual thread such as that, the option of 'Expanded' or 'Condensed' isn't available. You need to be looking at the Home Page where you can see the list of all the latest posts, such as 'All Activity'.

I understand CT., (I  were just asking Pianoman if it were the light brown to which he was referring).

I found on Activity page that like you, condensed/expand didn't  make any difference. So not sure what it supposed to do, (or even the point).

It's not letting me go on condensed either as with you Margie I thought it was something

I'd done, I've been faffing about for ages trying to put it right:rolleyes:  

• Upvote 1

Don't bother faffing about sueB.  There's nothing you can do ! 

We'll have to wait either for Mick to come along and contact the software people, or for them to realise they've cocked something up, and then fix it.