£500,000 Mansion, Anyone?

It's been reported today that a British woman with eleven kids is having a 'state of the art', six bedrooms,detached, eco-mansion built on a posh estate by the Gloucestershire County Council, at a cost to the taxpayer of £500,000. There is parking spaces for four cars and a big garden. It's a home that hardworking families would love to live in. The woman has never worked in her life and receives £66,000 a year in benefit payments. She owns a horse that costs £200 a month to keep. She also bought a rare tropical parrot that would cost around £1,000 and paid for her lover to have flying lessons. I'm sure that the poor people who have to visit food banks and the old people who sit at home freezing in the winter because they can't afford the scandalously high fuel bills, will be really resentful about this. I should have stated that everyone, including me, would be really angry when they read reports like this.

I suppose its the "pussy footed" council, pandering over duty of care to her children more than anything else, its scandalous but happens and not just in the uk.

Here they pay single "mothers" to have kids instead of making them get a job ! and call it a baby bonus ! I have heard stories of single young girls, having a baby to allow them to buy a car with the bonus.