A boy for the Cambridges then. Well at least that will lessen the problem of the next in line to the throne problem for a few years.

Congrats to William and Kate unionflag

• Like 1
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK , to put this into perspective, all I hear from the republicans is , 'I want them to give me some of their wealth, but I'm not jealous of them !' What a load of bollocks rubbish, I've never heard

Whilst the monarchy may seem an anachronism to many, there is no doubt that even more see it for what it is, a truly British institution admired across the globe. The cost of the monarchy is minimal t

And if mum and dad buy his clothes from ASDA , he'll have his name-tags ready done ! Saves a lot of fuss and expense !

Great news , glad all seems to have gone well for them.
Opening a bottle of four year old vintage Elderflower Champagne to celebrate.

Good on yer Maam

unionflagunionflagunionflagunionflagunionflagunionflagunionflag

• Upvote 1

Not interested...don't know 'em...never met 'em ...never will.

I

wonder if they will claim family allownce and does Kate get maternity pay off the crown

'Another Royal Parasite'I don't reckon you'll see him in the 'dole office',it's about time the 'Royal purse' was opened, to give back to the people.

Love those Royals, they have a knack of having babies when there is no other important news in the world?

Well love em or hate em, they are one of the best tourist attractions we have and account for a fair bit of money coming into the country. We are one of the very few countries in the world that can put on spectacular shows of pomp and circumstance, backed up by years of tradition. And why not. If you've got it flaunt it!!

• Upvote 2

Fifty three years ago I swore an oath of allegiance to the Queen, her successors and heirs. Never regretted it and don't believe I ever will. Fought for her then and would happily do it again. Also believe that the Monarchy are incredibly good value for the money. They attract a phenominal number of tourists to the UK, all of whom spend money big-time. :):)

Kate and Wills have my most heartfelt congratulations. Look forward to seeing the Sproglet.

• Upvote 3

I think it was King Farouk who said, ' There are five Kings in the world. George V and the other four are in a pack of cards'.

• Upvote 2

Well as Kates mum is supposed to be part Jewish and given that the babe was likely conceived during their South Seas tour last Autumn of Tuvalu and the Solomon Islands , there can only be one name for it ......... Solomon !

King Solomon ....sounds familiar .

Just read another one for those of a certain age , Austin ......Austin Cambridge !

• Upvote 1