Looking for Sheila Horton or crissy woods

hi does eny one out theare know a Sheila Horton late of 29 Hogarth street off calton road. ior a crissy woods who work at the welbeck hotel mansfeild road also the Gresham hotel near midland staition with a Pamela douglas.

are these maiden names terry wellcome to the site

yes Sheila has two brothers and a sister .her middle name is mavice she has red hair .as for chrissy that's alli know she was my wifes best friend in the 60s

Any years available may help!

sheila at hogarth st t from 1963 to at a guese 1970 her middle name is mavise she has red hair .don't know much about chrissy as she was my wifes best friend in the 60s she was working at the welbeck hotel in 1968

please please can eny one out theare help me find my wifes best friend christein woods I know she lived on alfrad st top end near carlton rd.she work at Gresham hotel 1967and the welbeck hotel 1968 as a chaimber maid she would be around 64to 65 now.also Sheila mavis Horton who use to live at 29 Hogarth street carlton rd.thay are both maiden names . please excuse my spelling noblue:secret::hand:

• 1 month later...

Eyup Terry,

Sheila's younger sister Jean was my wife's best friend in the 60's and I knew Jean well. Not so much Sheila and Allan as they were that bit older. Don't know where they are now, BUT Jean had an account on Friends Reunited quite recently. You might be able to find her through that.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...

Eyup Terry,

Sheila's younger sister Jean was my wife's best friend in the 60's and I knew Jean well. Not so much Sheila and Allan as they were that bit older. Don't know where they are now, BUT Jean had an account on Friends Reunited quite recently. You might be able to find her th

can you tell me jean last name as im sure she would be marrid.and thaks sorry I have just repliyed but I have bean very porly I have c,o.p,d very bad