and this is why, i will forever hate drugs.

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't do drugs kids, just say no   

We lost our eldest daughter 12 years ago in a car accident, she was 22 years old. After the shock of what had happened, I became angry, not at one thing in particular, just angry. Our daughter had ju

I don't need to google about drug cartels in Mexico. I'm basing my view on personal experience having seen some of my personal heroes flush their talent down the drain and even die. I've heard all a

I read this morning that George Michael had been battling heroin addiction for years, and that Carrie Fisher had been indulging in various types of substance abuse for many years also. Maybe our sympathies are unfounded at times, regarding people who constantly engage in dangerous and unlawful practices, and then pay the ultimate price.

I know TBI. Its most likely the drink and drugs have enhanced what would probably have been mediocre careers in a lot of cases.

Also film 'stars' of the 20's to the 50's, and we all thought of them as squeaky clean. It's just that a bit of scandal is blown up out of all proportion these days. 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Happy Woodstock 50th! Watched the doc on BBC4 superb..

All new film footage..beautifully crisp..I sense fourth purchase on the cards..

still got a fifth up their sleeves me thinks...