If you've got it... flaunt it!!!  :rotfl:

• Like 1
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jill, we were walking around a swap meet (mostly tat market!) this morning and there was 1 fella on his lonesome wearing saffron robes. Made me think of both you and Chulla!

We are born male or female!  That's it!  I don't care what we might think we are, or what some PC idiot tries to persuade us that we are.   Putting on a skirt will not change that.  Just mak

The only reason we are here is to pro-create,to carry on the species so what useful purpose do homosexuals serve? they have even corrupted the English language,years ago the word "Gay" meant happy,jol

Practice is the key...no pun intended.  Spelling is also crucial. One needs to have an excellent knowledge of medical terminology for the job I did until recently, along with legal terminology and the language spoken by the police!  With up to 20 people round the table, you need to watch them and not the keyboard, simply to know who is speaking. Mr High Powered Consultant from the QMC is not going to stop and tell you how to spell the obscure condition he's babbling on about, nor the drugs he's using to treat it, so you'd better know what he means.

The police won't give you a copy of the PNC data their officer has just reeled off in a 20 minute period without pausing for breath. If you didn't get dates, times, offences, etc...tough!

Some of these meetings last 3 hours or more so concentration is paramount.  Not easy when you cover two or even 3 every day.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...