You are able to edit or delete post up to 15 minutes after posting.

Use the search engine at the top right , enter a couple of the words you wish to use, ie 'Nottingham', 'Trams', etc and let it do the work for you.

I cant remember the time limit I put on members editing their own posts.

I don't think members can delete their own posts?

You can edit the post you dont want and put MODERATOR PLESE DELETE (OR EDIT) THIS POST Blah Blahh...

Or after edit time expired add a post saying MODERATOR PLESE DELETE (OR EDIT) POST #11 etc.

De Da Pete, on 13 Aug 2013 said:snapback.png

Thank you Cliff I understand, although, wouldn't it be a good idea for members to delete their own too?. You see I'm new here. I am an unwell man. I have been told that there are have been some of my post related articles already posted on the site. How would I know unless I 'now' know trawl through every article first. This makes no sense to me. but I know it will have a good reason. I think to save bandwidth or space, and I appreciate that. Now I am wary of posting anything. I have a lot of health problems to contend with and find life stressful enough at times. This is a great site, wonderful people, I don't want to mess things up. can you please help. Pete. Being able to self delete, would save a lot of hassel

De Da, there is much duplication of subject on this site, I wouldnt worry about it.

However we would appreciate replying to recent topics without quoting them :)

• Upvote 1

Hi Mick. thank you so much for your reply, I am still new here, I will use reply in future wasn't sure how to reply. Even though I have been having a senior moment. and just found out how to reply. thank you so much. keep up the good work. best wishes. De Da.

​As regards deleting posts. it would be great if there was a delete button for members to use but I know now. thank you. De Da..

However we would appreciate replying to recent topics without quoting them :)

'Appreciate?'

There's two gibbets to my knowledge on the outskirts where the crows are picking at remains of members who over quoted previous posts...Don't trust the 'Mr Nice Guy' stuff...they come at night on black horses and the poor soddin' posters are never seen alive again!

• Upvote 1
  • 4 years later...