Visiting you wonderful City tomoz.

Hi Folks, I'll be visting your wonderful city tomoz to do some more filming, and, go for a chinese at the corner house, so if you see anyone wearing a Roland or Moog T shirt. or possibly, poetrydome.com T shirt say hello, I'm friendly,' most of the time'. Single too. May visit Saturday as well. I shall be filming in 3D, I'm desperate for a little break, Nottingham is my special place I run to, whenever I can.

Best wishes to everyone, see you in your land maybe?. De Da.

Must visit ye olde trip to Jerusalem. anyone want a pint?.

I am in Nottingham tomorrow but not the city.

I dont know what Corner house is like?

May Sum on parliament street is Good.

AVOID Peachy Keens - CRAP!

Thank you Mick, buy you a pint anytime. I have been going to May Sum for some years, but a woman I know, told me about the corner house, and it's fantastic, friendly helpful staff relaxed atmosphere great food, if you like Chinese. try it my friend.In the corner house you have so much choice. Indian, Italian, ect. Good value. Perhaps we'll meet sometime and go there. take care mate. thank you. best wishes. De Da. pity you'll not be in town.

I'd treat you to a Chinese hate dining alone.

Shame it's not today. This afternoon I'm on slab square looking after the sound for today's singer on the beach.

Yes sorry about that it would have been great. I was very impressed by the singer guy Saturday.the sound was excellent. thank you. De Da.

I was in town earlier in the week, always up for lunch buffet.

Maybe a lunch site meet up?

The Red Hot Buffet on Hockley is also very good

Sound great to me Mick. Try the corner house, think you may like it. thanks De Da.

Price is important too, at the moment I have some heavy outgoings.

Know the feeling mate. I thinki ,t was £6 something as much as you can eat at the Chinese Corner house, when funds are better. De Da..

Anything going off tomaz in Nottingham?.

What about an autumn meet - up Mick....September ???

Any meet ups have to be Tuesday/Wednesday's for me, that's the only nights I might be in Nott'm

Don't forget its fancy dress.

Wonder if everyone comes dressed as Robin Hood.

Oooh i'v got a fancy dress, I'i wear that. :P

Pink or lime green tutu. oh dear dilemmas of a man, it's not east trying to ve a woman. must remember to shave mi hairy legs. De da.

Well I've just got back home. had a lovely day in your city. Went for a wonderful meal at the flaming dragon Chinese restaurant The corner house.. they have a sushi bar after 6pm. Then I took a trip to Ye Olde Jerusalem Inn. last week I met an Australian, a spanish Girl A Lithuanian and another English guy. we had a good laugh.

Today, some Chezch people think that's how you spell it. and a British guy who was with them. I exercised my on word of Chezch. 'Robot'. and we talked about the Nazi Heidrich. who was assassinated Hiltler ordered a whole village to be obliterated to the ground and many died. The lady in the group lived in a neighboring village, and had something to do with the memorial.

​The British man said he'd visited the site over 30 times. and also did some research into the place where Hindrich was assassinated in his car, as to possible angles to wear the assassins were stood and where the car was when it happened.

Interesting stuff funny who you meet. See what happens next week.

By the way, does anyone know where Peters Shoes has moved to?. he had a kiosk in the middle of a street, near the square somewhere. an other Sheffield lad grew up with him. understand he has a shop somewhere repairing shoes.

Had a look at some fancy dress costumes in the Victoria center yesterday, it be good fun if invited. Coming all the way from Sheffield dressed as a fairy might be a problem though. De Da.