Book on old Nottingham. Bargain!.

A few months ago, I purchased a book about Nottinham in the 40's and 50's. from Amazon. It cost me 1p, yes 1p. £2.80p postage. I ended up getting a mint copy of a hard bound coffee table book, with lots of nice B/W plates.

Just goes to show, the bargains are out there, it's just finding them. The book is invaluable to me. Love it!.

The Book is called, '' Images of Nottingham' Pubed by the Evening Post. worth every penny!. 1 penny. De Da.

• Upvote 2

have seen that several times at the libarygood book glad you are enjoying it.

A person who is well read by the number of books it would seem. I love books too, and that one is a great Cheers Cliff. All the best Pete.

Thank you so much Commo. I'll have to try and get a copy, hope it's 1p again. I love old pictures. Not being from Nottingham, it fascinates me. My parents met and lived in West Bridgeford, sorry if I spelled that wrong, I get enough stick already for that. I also hope to see a picture of my parents in street scenes, a slim chance I know. Hope your having a great weekend. have a great week ahead. best wishes. De Da.

Thank you Piggy. it is a great book. I love to dip into it now and again. 1p as well. I'm sure it must have cost a pretty penny new. have a great week ahead. take care. De Da.

It's very good, I've got it. Mainly about Leicester though.