• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have A Cuppa Tea - The Kinks - From their Muswell Hillbillies Album - it's the cure for everything English.

When in England I buy boxes of Yorkshire gold tea.. The best cuppa is the first one you have when you get home after a long time away. .............................. Heaven

I grew up on Co op "99" tea, mum used to make it strong, far too strong for me ! I used to pour some away and fill with extra water. Oh and the horrendous sterilized milk she used to use. Yuk ! Alwa

Pixie,

These tea bags have a lot to answer for, we have lost the pleasure of having our tea leaves read! I remember swishing the tea leaves round the cup, but i can't remember what we did next, any ideas? :unsure: :huh: lol.

My mum reads tea leaves & tarrot, but says tea leaves are more for abit of fun than anything. You can still read them if you have the bags, split open and empty a bag into a small amount of water, get a plate, swish the water around the mug & put the plate ontop, flip it upside down and turn the mug 3 times, lift off and drain the water (which is why you use a small amount) drain by tipping the plate to allow the water to gently run off - you don't want the leaves going with it! They say the longer the water drips, the more tears youv shed lately.

Before we went away, my mum did my partners leaves and sat and said look, it looks asif someone's peeing up a wall! The week after on holiday - my partners peeing up a wall in a drunken state. Could of been a coincidence but like I said, it's just abit of fun :)

• 2 weeks later...

He's a bloke Pixie, of course he pee'd up a wall - it's what blokes do

thumbsup

Well Ofcourse it is! He just didn't realise he was stood infront of a giant leprechaun painted on the wall - which made it even funnier!