Sign in to follow this  
bazza

In at last

Wow,this is the third day on the run that I've been able to access Nottstalgia.
The forum has been out of my reach for a few weeks until now.

Has anybody else had any probs with access.If so,then how did you get back in ?

Baz :ninja:

It must be that new deodorant.

If anyone else had problems the never told us?

Would be interested what problems you had... Logging in etc?

There is van open forum for direct contact in cases like this?

??? Questions about forum membership ???

Trouble with creating an account - Contact us by posting in this forum.

The above forum is open to guest posting but only Admins and Mods can read untill the post is approved.

Incidentally, my father in law has trouble getting into his BT business Internet email accout because it wont accept his password.

Password reset results in an email being sent to him with a reset link... Bleddy Plonkers!

In fact I just moved this topic into said forum.

I notice that currently 43 new members are in the validating queue.

The probable got confirmation email sent to Junk Folder?

I have in the past manually validated hundreds who never return to post?

Why do these people take the time to register?

I had a problem a few weeks ago when I couldn't get on to Nottstalgia on any device at home on my wifi for days . No problems with any other regular sites I go on

I emailed another member who said they didnt have any problem so came to the conclusion that Plusnet must be blocking and sent off an email to their customer services .

After a couple of days I got a call from a very helpful guy who told me to log off and he would log in as me on a spare computer at his end and ring back . He rang back and said no problem , he could access the site so they weren't blocking .

Next he advised me to switch off the router at the mains and turn it on again this would asign me another IP address which I didnt realise , thought you were stuck with a certain number like a phone number . For some reason my router had been blocking Nottstalgia which I didnt know could happen.

Straight away I got access .

I never usually turn my router off ever but if it happens again try switching it off at the mains .

Incidentally, my father in law has trouble getting into his BT business Internet email accout because it wont accept his password.

Password reset results in an email being sent to him with a reset link... Bleddy Plonkers!

They should have offered him a web page or text message with the link. If he's still having problems, PM me with the details and I can get someone to look at it for him.

Spambots demand free speech

• Upvote 1

Success

Your post requires moderator approval before it will be displayed on the site.

FiL has been conned into giving someone called ithelpdesk or something his passwords.

I tried to Change it but cant now get in?

Not having any problems down here - the *rse end of the world. Mind you it is downhill so that probably helps.

Hi Chaps

Sorry to be a nuisance but I've also found it difficult to access this site. At first I thought it was my tablet playing up but I re-booted my device and still nothing and I ended up re-setting my password. All other sites seemed fine but this one, I'm not sure if its connected but I thought I should mention it anyway.

The only issue I have now is when I log in it asks a couple of questions re how I would like to log in

Thanks

Paul

Maybe you didn't pay your TV licence

Actually if you only have a PC do you still have to pay TV license cos I can get TV on my PC.

Wow a thing popped up saying my posts need Moderator approval before its displayed am I on the black list.

i have had no problems just finding the time to post another busy weekend for us but must not complain as it nearly time for a lot of the motor cycle venues ride out to finish for thewinter months then will be down to going out once or twice a week

I had a problem a few weeks ago when I couldn't get on to Nottstalgia on any device at home on my wifi for days . No problems with any other regular sites I go on

I emailed another member who said they didnt have any problem so came to the conclusion that Plusnet must be blocking and sent off an email to their customer services .

After a couple of days I got a call from a very helpful guy who told me to log off and he would log in as me on a spare computer at his end and ring back . He rang back and said no problem , he could access the site so they weren't blocking .

Next he advised me to switch off the router at the mains and turn it on again this would asign me another IP address which I didnt realise , thought you were stuck with a certain number like a phone number . For some reason my router had been blocking Nottstalgia which I didnt know could happen.

Straight away I got access .

I never usually turn my router off ever but if it happens again try switching it off at the mains .

Tried that but it didn't work for me.

Baz :ninja: