Former Frank Wheldon Teacher charged with child sex offences

I see a former teacher of mine has been charged with indecent assault against boys.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-24091295

Hope the bastard gets a good kicking in prison. Same as the one he gave me for refusing to do PE in my underpants, the one and only time I went without my kit in 5 years !

Then again, it just about sums him up! Wonder how many other kids he's assaulted and got away with over the years !

• Upvote 1

Sadly, in years gone by, there were sadistic teachers who gave corporal punishment a bad name. I got plenty of wallops off teachers, nothing brutal or cruel, but I was a little sod and deserved every one of them and more. Most teachers had corporal punishment as an option. But my old English teacher never laid a finger on anyone. He just made you look a complete idiot in front of the class. It worked much better and it gave us all a laugh.

• Upvote 1

I see a former teacher of mine has been charged with indecent assault against boys.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-24091295

Hope the bastard gets a good kicking in prison. Same as the one he gave me for refusing to do PE in my underpants, the one and only time I went without my kit in 5 years !

Then again, it just about sums him up! Wonder how many other kids he's assaulted and got away with over the years !

Totally agree about him getting a kicking in prison the only problem is that for some reason the prison has a responsibility of care towards the b&£;<+*&d so he will be put in isolation to protect him from backlash metered out by prisoners who rightly are sickened by his actions, so at the end of the day he is given better protection than than the children he decided to abuse over god knows how many years.

Chinas Supreme Court are considering introducing the death penalty for some cases of child sex abuse. To harsh or does the punishment fit the crime

If my personal experience (From delivering to Whatton nick,where the nonces were kept) is any thing to go on . they'll still get the odd kicking !

During the time I worked in and out of there I noticed one or two 'Hard Cases' in there too. I asked a warden why they had these folks in the same prison as the category 43 prisoners, his reply was "Well the nonces deserve a good kicking every now and then" mind you this was back in the late 80s

I have heard that they are usually kept in isolation for their own protection now, but, from a reliable source, it doesn't stop their food being tampered with.(Real pee in peas is apparently a favourite)

I have been in prison in England and in the USA, don't worry I am not a hardened criminal or anything like that, I was in prison because of my beliefs, I used to work for Greenpeace and it was during some demonstrations, I got arrested and the judge or magistrate gave me and others a few days holiday in one of Her Majesty's Prisons.

I remember when in Norwich Prison for a 2 day holiday, we heard screams and shouting coming from a wing, and when we asked a warder about it, he said it is a sex offender, and a he is getting the traditional welcome, by the welcoming committee,

• Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...

Gosh that's vile! Some very sick people around!

Problem is Melissa, they don't have labels tattooed on their heads or arms, so you never know who they are till have done the deed or they get caught trying to !

Same with terrorists !

• Upvote 3

With all due respect, Melissa. I don't go for "SICK". That is a product of psychological pseudo science. These folks are evil, plain and simple. We can debate the reasons, spiritual, environmental, etc. Folks may have various weird ideas or tendencies but once they act upon them it becomes a crime, plain and simple.

I might come down with the flu, that is a sickness. If I then go around deliberately coughing and spitting on folks it becomes a form of assault and is inexcusable.

Please don't misunderstand me I am not trying to jump on you. I am just tired of the politically correct responses from our society today that someone is SICK and thus should receive a lighter response. Do the crime, do the time!

• Upvote 2
  • 7 months later...

Just an update:

Mr Amoroso was found NOT GUILTY on all charges at Nottingham Crown Court. The Crowns case was that ridiculous that he didn't even offer a defence! Yet a jury of his peers found him not guilty.

I'll give you an example: He was charged with assaulting a boy in 1985 in his house on the Rivergreen estate in Clifton. Yet Mr Amoroso didn't move to Clifton until December 1988 (obviously documented with deeds etc). Added to this is the fact that in late 1988 the house in Clifton he moved to was a new build that was only built in early 1988! Also the boys father (a solicitor) made a statement saying that the family didn't even move to Nottingham until 1986. So he was charged with assaulting a boy in a house that he didn't own and that did not even exist in a year when the boy didn't even live in Nottingham never mind Clifton. Yet he was still charged with it?!?!?!?!?

The other charges related to a family of scumbags in Clifton who claimed he had assaulted them to reduce their punishment for crimes they had committed, the authorities knew this but kept playing along.

Then we get to the charges relating to Frank Wheldon: these were made solely by Gary Reid - a scumbag career criminal who was in prison when Amoroso was remanded and saw an opportunity to make money and reduce his sentence by making claims against the teacher. These claims were however proven as a complete fabrication in court. What is more, it wasn't the defence team that proved the fabrication but the Crown Prosecutions own witnesses! This was a theme all the way through the trail.

Gary Reid was in my year at school and in the school football team - as was I.

One important thing here is the fact that this bloke was identified by the NEP days ago when his trial started, even publishing his picture in the NEP.

Surely this cannot be right or proper, it looked like the NEP were showing him in a bad light before his trial was over, in my opinion this was grossly unfair.

I don't know Mr Amoroso, never heard of him until I read the NEP article the other day but the publicity he (Mr Amoroso) received cannot be fair.

If I was Mr Amoroso I would certainly be consulting my legal advisers about this.

One important thing here is the fact that this bloke was identified by the NEP days ago when his trial started, even publishing his picture in the NEP.

Surely this cannot be right or proper, it looked like the NEP were showing him in a bad light before his trial was over, in my opinion this was grossly unfair.

I don't know Mr Amoroso, never heard of him until I read the NEP article the other day but the publicity he (Mr Amoroso) received cannot be fair.

If I was Mr Amoroso I would certainly be consulting my legal advisers about this.

Well exactly, especially when you consider the first day that they reported that the first witness gave a vivid and disturbing account etc etc........ but didn't say that the first thing that very same accuser said when he went on the stand was "I was lying" - (YES REALLY) - the Post seemed to have omitted that little snippet. very convenient!

What do you expect from newspapers? Motto: Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

• Upvote 1

The disturbing thing about this case, like others, is that despite being found 'Not Guilty' he will always be known as the chap who was accused of sexual assault against children. Freddie Starr has had a great career as a singer and comedian but everyone will remember him for being tarred with the same brush as Jimmy Saville. He was finally cleared of all charges through lack of evidence. It's a disgrace that people, whether they be well known or Joe public, should be named before they are found guilty of a crime.

• Upvote 1