On 7/18/2021 at 4:34 PM, Ayupmeducks said:

Keith Penrose rings a bell, I'm pretty sure he was at Huntingdon Sec school with me 58/62.

Hi Keith Penrose uesd to be in the same class as myself. He went to St Ann's infant and Junior school. His father had a beeroff top of Loutas st / Hungerhill Rd,  Ayupmeducks if ypu look at our school photo on St Ann's web page there is five chilldren clay moulding and Keith is one of them. If my memory severs me right he did have a youger brother.

Core you must have a good memory to remember the names of all the teachers. My memory is that at Christmas we used to have our names on our cup/plate/spoon just in case we for-got who we were.

Me and my brother went morley senior , we used to get bullied alot for some reason my tormentors were Ian campbell, a fat lad Gary something or other and a skinny kid who was called Cliff, i punched him in the face because i was tired of the  bullying,  we turned out as mates as i remember going for tea at his house, 

Also my brother kevin had an indian sweetheart there , can't remember her name maybe jitra ?

There was one lad who walked me home protecting me from the bullies his name was robert ? Armstrong. 

@MargieH he certainly was , i suspect he grew up to be a policeman, Doctor, or pastor , i hop he succeeded anyway , that day the 3 bullies planned to doing something horrible to me on the way home from school, then i heard a voice behind say , leave him alone , he put his arm around my shoulder in a protective way , and the bullies faded away , it's strange our God steps in sometimes , anyway the do say the Lord has a plan for , which i truly believe !

• Like 1

Another name comes to mind Mary Wilson, I can recall a few, Michael Logan, is another one Graham Shaw another one..... 70 years ago this year I started at BB Infants.  There was a pair of twins Janet and John????

• Upvote 1

@Ayupmeducks mary wilson , do you know if she had a brother called Robert ? There was a mary wilson in  st anns , Rushworth avenue , where i live in the 60s.

I remember the janet and john ladybird books at school !

All memories that far back are pretty vague to me now, I don't recall Dave.

• Upvote 1