Moon landings???

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

James Burke did a show many years ago where he explained why it was mathematically unlikely we've been visited by 'aliens'. Whilst i can't remember the numbers, the logic made sense. Firstly, if we ca

I Understood the 'tits up' bit Colly

Brain Cox has said "we are the only intelligent beings in our galaxy at the present time," thing is, how will we ever know?

Ask them if that's the case. How come out of the 40,000 scientists,technicians,engineers and even cleaning ladies who were involved in the moon landing programme.... Not one has exposed it as a con?

• Upvote 3

Probably the same as 200 Senators have no idea what is in Obama's Affordable Health Care Act.....On a need to know basis... And they were totally involved with the law making process.....LOL

There will be certain member on here, who is famous for his belief in conspiracy theories, who will be busy trying to prove it never happened within a few minutes. Of course it happened, I've been lucky enough to see photos of the landing sites, complete with the stuff they left behind.

A conspiracy theory is what governments don't want you to know the truth about, so ridicule everyone who comes up with facts and call it a conspiracy theory.

Area 51 for many years was called a conspiracy theory, even though people posted photos of the base, the government categorically denied it existed...

God only knows how many air force personnel worked at Area51 complete with hundreds of civilian workers who are flown in daily to perform their work, cleaners tradesmen, engineers etc....But still it didn't exist....LOL

The government has at last admitted Area 51 does indeed exist, nahh it's a conspiracy theory, has to be..

I think if they'd never been the Russians, Chinese & even France would have blown the gaff, they must have been receiving the TV signals direct as well. When I visited Jodrell Bank they said they watched TV pictures direct from the Moon, they said it was 240 lines non interlaced 10 frames a second. I remember reading that in New Scientist at the time in their Moon landing special edition..

There's supposed to be lots of little green men in Area 51....Problem is, it doesn't exist......Well didn't until a few months back.

Truth - Stranger Than Fiction!

Hidden In Plain Sight......for those who seek the truth - the truth will set you free.

It's a shame that France is still angry because the USA came in, took over and saved their A$$.....in world war two. A nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse.....that being France and its retired population!

I wonder why America never advanced its Lunar exploration,or built some kind of weapons platform, or a means to control what was put into orbit around the Earth.

Do you have any knowledge on that question Ian?

Ahh, conspiracy theories.

There should be a comparision website for conspiracy theories.

How about 'Uprove' or 'Conspire with the Meerkat.com'

Since we've had the internet, these things have become ever more fanciful. We live in a 'soundbite' world and just the notion of a conspiracy seems to be enough to convince a lot of people - no matter how bizarre or unproven the conspiracy theory might be.

The latest one I've come across is to do with 'Chemtrails'. I was given a whole list of websites and blogs that apparently had conclusive proof that the government is dropping chemicals on us from above I order to subvert our wills.

Pictures and everything!

To me they just looked like the fuel jettison trails you get when an aircraft dumps fuel before landing (!)

As for the moon landings.

It wasn't possible to zoom in close enough before, but I believe it's now possible to see the moon landing sites because they have satellites in moon orbit which can send back pictures.

I would like to feel I may be able to give a difinitive answer to the moon landing question.

Late '60's I worked for RCA Defence Electronics Division. That's the Radio Corporation of America. At the time they were a leading supplier of aviation communications and radar equipments. Not surprisingly the Apollo engineers weren't stupid, and were happy to use commercially available equipment rather than re-inventing the wheel. A lot of the Apollo electronics came from the likes of RCA. Not necessarily complete units, but modules like comms VCO's and docking radar IF strips were integrated into their kit.

Late 1969, I was across in LA at West Olympic Boulevard, the then headquarters for RCA DED, and having time to spare sat in at a debriefing session where the performance of the RCA kit used on the Apollo program was discussed. These were genuine engineers that I either knew personally or knew of from correspondence. These guys would have known if what had happened had been for real, and let me assure you there wasn't the slightest hesitation in discussing how the kit had performed. The guys driving the debriefing were Apollo engineers for God's sake.

PS. Way before the Internet the main means of disseminating information about the space program was a magazine called Aviation Week and Space Technology. They would only accept subscriptions from recognised qualified aviation and space engineers, I was such.

I still have copies of the very first photographs ever released of the moon landings in these copies. Note the date.

awst1.jpg

awst2.jpg

I am quite sure there will be those who think I was planted on Nottstalgia just to answer this question Not so.

Here's some supporting evidence as to my credentials from that era. The Aviation Dept was part of RCA's Defence Electronics Products. Note the phone number on the business card - Sunbury 85511, well before they all got funny numbers.

rca.jpg

I stayed up all night that day in 1969 when the moon landings took place. I can't prove one way or the other if it really happened but I believe it did. As for little green men? I have some weird theories on this. But I can't believe that, out of all the trillions of planets in the universe, we are the only ones inhabited. We can only relate to our eco system, but there must be a lot out there that we know nothing about.

I often wonder why some of the angels written about in the Old Testament of the Bible are said to have taken off with coloured fire coming out of their wings. If you want food for thought on all these things, read any of Erik Von Daniken's books.

I wonder why America never advanced its Lunar exploration,or built some kind of weapons platform, or a means to control what was put into orbit around the Earth.

Do you have any knowledge on that question Ian?

There's speculation that weapons platforms exist, but beyond that speculation I'm as in the dark as anybody else.

As for your comment Barclaycon, I'm pretty sure the shots I've seen were taken from Earth. After all, if I can take shots like this with pretty standard kit, think what they can take with a good camera and large lens!?

9579535806_4c24ccde66_b.jpg

But they may have been taken with something like the Hubble.

To Bilbraborn,

Thank you for your post, it was refreshing. It seems that most people here want hands on proof. In the past my post here have included names of people who were in the know, and where my information came from. Many still reject the information I offer. So with that in mind here's the moon landing story:

Yes we did make it to the moon and back again....but not by ourselves......but with the help of inter-dimentional beings overseeing the entire event. Once on the moon - the men were told to get off the planet and don't come back (loose translation) - to their shock and surprise, as you can imagine...they wern't alone. There is a mining operation going on there - yes inside the planet not on the surface.....as with most planets the life is inside - Earth is the exception for human beings.....and what about Earth? Check it out.

NASA - did have a back up plan just in case the mission failed - thus the Hollywood made video tape of them acting out a moon landing made on a movie set.....this too is true.

How about Stargate - not the movie of the TV show......check out "Jump Room" and find our US President was on Mars in his younger days when his name was Barry.....told from the other people in the program at the same time - two others in the program told the same story.

Jump rooms go planet to planet in a minute or less.........you step into a lift like box, the door closes with the setting provided......the door opens and you're there...and not feeling very well, due to the speed of the trip.....and what a trip the travellers report.

NASA and the powers that be all are well aware of these things ---- its the mass public that's been kept in the dark since the death of JFK, who was the last president to be elected by the public.....all others have been placed into that position years hence.

Everything is inter-connected......all you have to do is follow the facts.

Angels - you're 100% correct.....and Moses went into a cloud and returned with the "TEN" ----- The star led to the son of god.....and the burning bush talking.....water into wine.....the blind to see ----- the lame to walk.......take these stories as fact and discover what was once a reality.......the son of god was half human and half inter-dimentional being......easy enough......and the reporters in the Holy Book wrote down what they saw.....brave men they were. The rolling of the stone and no son of god to be found. and what about Mary? Birth without sex....not a big leap in today's world.

Tyafans, at least my contribution comprised FACTS, not made up BS. Facts which I can substantiate with a whole raft of original documentation like stamps in old passports. I would be only too happy to provide more on request.

I read what you wrote more than once, and couldn't find a single fact to support anything you state. And underlining everything does nothing for your case. You need to watch out for guys in white coats who may come calling.

For the rest, if you would like to hear more about the moon landings and how I can virtually prove they actually happened let me know. Hugs Alison