Moon landings???

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

James Burke did a show many years ago where he explained why it was mathematically unlikely we've been visited by 'aliens'. Whilst i can't remember the numbers, the logic made sense. Firstly, if we ca

I Understood the 'tits up' bit Colly

Brain Cox has said "we are the only intelligent beings in our galaxy at the present time," thing is, how will we ever know?

I have my own 'ALIEN' well SWMBO looks strange when she has a monk on.

Colin

Yes SWMBO's do look a bit alienified when they've got it on them, they also shout in high pitched ultrasonic voices, or is that just mine. :) P. S. If you read this Sue I'm really really sorry..

• Upvote 1

Calm down Beefsteak. I have only put forward theories. I never rule things out just because I don't see them. I don't walk around at night looking at the sky. It'll all come out in the wash. Talking of the wash, I was supposed to help with the dishes. I'm in danger of being hit by a flying saucer.

What really stunned the folks that were on the scene at Roswell - other than the craft itself, was the fact that they found human body parts on board. As for the cows they are very close to humans and thus can be used for their blood, and secreation factors.....in particular glands.

After all that's what they're after from us....sperm - eggs - blood and glands. I don't know why it seems so far fetched to some of you?

Even our own American Government are 50 ahead of what is available today to us.

Germany had the same contact with inter-dimentional beings......and arranged their own deals with them.....have you ever seen the UFO craft that Germany made? So easy to debunk everything......the research is so much more rewarding!

What really stunned the folks that were on the scene at Roswell - other than the craft itself, was the fact that they found human body parts on board. As for the cows they are very close to humans and thus can be used for their blood, and secreation factors.....in particular glands.

After all that's what they're after from us....sperm - eggs - blood and glands. I don't know why it seems so far fetched to some of you?

Even our own American Government are 50 ahead of what is available today to us.

Germany had the same contact with inter-dimentional beings......and arranged their own deals with them.....have you ever seen the UFO craft that Germany made? So easy to debunk everything......the research is so much more rewarding!

These are not facts.

They are just things that you've read somewhere and assumed to be true.

I found it quite rewarding to have researched this site - but I expect you would debunk everything in it:-

http://naziufomythos.greyfalcon.us/Endless%20Return.htm

I'm sorry Tyfans, all that you have posted on this subject has been on various TV programs, none of it has been 'proven fact', it is speculation or theory.

Never have I read or heard that there were human 'body parts at the Roswell site.

The German UFO craft you refer to was nicknamed the flying 'bell' because of the shape,and you have never seen this craft, again this was speculation by a few allied 'boffins'.

To gain any credibility on what you post,there has to be proof,and so far there seems to be a shortage of real evidence. What do you mean by " the research is so much more rewarding"? Have you done any independent research, and if so, were your results ever published.

It seems the more you write on the subject the more ridiculous it gets.If Adolph and his gang had the 'alien technology', how come he was defeated by mere mortals?.

• Upvote 2

I believe...and TYAFANS, here are some more books and documentation proving we are not alone - http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects.htm#Additional_Information

They are out there and we true believers are, like, you know, like the advanced legion who will be rewarded very soon.

Before I go, TYAFANS, would it be possible for you to give me the telephone number or, the address, of the Venusian blonde on the cover of Menger's book?

menger2.jpg

• Upvote 1

Come on Trev. You're not thinking of producing some mixed race Earthling/Venusians are you? They have no tick box for that on council nosey forms. How would you claim Child Benefit.

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Aliens have landed here but unfortunately they made contact with someone who stood with a finger stuck in his ear, saying nothing. The aliens left in disgust. Turns out they were talking to a petrol pump.

I have to smile when I see the 'experts' telling us all about what's out there in space. I'm truly fascinated by the sky, the galaxies and beyond. Ever since I was a kid I've had the thought that you can go into space, travel in a straight line in any direction and never come to an end. If you tell me that I will come to something that is the end then I will ask you what is on the other side of it. We send out space probes to gain information about the planets closest to Earth but we know very little. Regarding Brian Cox, I've met him and listened to his speech. I found him a very likeable chap and extremely intelligent. However, I can't understand how anyone can state that we are the only intelligent beings in our galaxy or anywhere else.

I do think it's important that we find another planet that is suitable for humans to live. The Earth is like a grain of sand in the desert and if the human race keeps abusing it then it will perish.

• Upvote 1

Scientists can't reconcile quantum physics with general relativity: If they throw gravity into the equations of quantum physics (electro-magnetism + strong & weak nuclear forces) they go t**s up, same if they throw quantum physics into gravity equations. Nature doesn't seem to have a problem reconciling these forces though. Unless, nature is playing a cruel trick & they can't be reconciled..

We've had a plethora of conspiracy type theories about how the Moon landings were faked and that we really didn't go there.

All of the Apollo landings left stuff up there but we've never had telescopes that were powerful enough to view the stuff from Earth.

But I believe these things are now visible from craft in Moon orbit, and didn't they also put a laser reflector there which anyone can use to bounce a beam back ?

No doubt the theorists will claim this all fakery too.

• Upvote 1

If it is a fake, then the US Government is brilliant! They convinced millions of scientists, engineers, machinists, manufacturers and service men all to lie on their behalf, and not break those lies in 50 years! A pretty impressive piece of deception given the recent doings of "whistle blowers" and wikileaks!

The real problem is the conspiracy theorists have nothing to back them up - when you point out the truth, they claim it is a conspiracy - give me some real solid proof that your theory is correct: Write it up, get it peer reviewed and published in a reputable scientific journal complete with all the backup data and evidence.

• Upvote 1

Re # 95

Of the 4 fundamental forces (gravity, electro-magnetism, strong nuclear force & weak nuclear force) gravity with it's 'general relativity' equations stands apart from the other 3's quantum physiscs equations as they don't seem to work with each other. They DO work together if they use 'super-string' theory, but they don't have any evidence that 'super-string' theory is true, so they're bu**ered unless the LHC discovers sumat new..

Re #97

I suppose when the Chinese or Indian un-manned lunar lander's find them & send back video of the artifacts & footprints left behind, the conspiracy lot will say they're in on it too..

#90 If Brian Cox is right then, if, or when we land on a similar planet to earth it will be sterile. This could be a huge advantage to the spread of the human race. No conflict. No contamination.

If he is wrong, as I think he may be, then we would be facing some very serious problems if contact is made. It may be that other races know about us and chose to pass us by.

My thoughts are that there are so many billions of possibilities out there, that there must have been other chance circumstances occur that makes life possible. Maybe Brian is just being provocative?