Julie Etherington & family - Father Jimmy Etherington owned Old Vic Tavern in 1980's

Hello to everyone, I am trying to find a lady called Julie Etherington, who may now have married and taken her Husband's surname.

As a young girl Julie lived in the Nottingham area and was an avid horse owner and horse rider.

I believe that Julie will now be aged between 45 and 55 years old.

Jimmy Etherington, Julie's Father, lived in Ruddington, Nottingham and had owned the Old Vic Tavern in Nottingham for ten years during the 1980's, having converted it from a lace factory into a music hall. Jimmy would now be aged between 80 to 90 years old and is mentioned in this web-link dated from 1996, which includes two photographs of Jimmy Etherington:-

www.jannaludlow.co.uk/Red_Telephone_Kiosks/History.html

The last I know of Julie's family was that in 1996 Jimmy Etherington emigrated to Australia, although I do not know whether he and his family emigrated together or whether Jimmy and/or his family members stayed in Australia or returned to England.

If you should know Jimmy Etherington or Julie Etherington (maiden name) or any of their family members please can you either let me have their contact details, such as, their Facebook account e-mail address or personal e-mail address or please ask them to contact me via my e-mail address: ali_ackerman@yahoo.co.uk?

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Alison Ackerman (Mrs.) originally from Wollaton, Nottingham in England

Welcome Alison

Do a search here and you will find mention of The Vic Tavern and Jimmy Etherington.

in the 1960s I worked with an Alan Ackerman who was a mountaineer.