My wife looked after a friends Kennel last week each way in the car was 1hr-------- 3 times = 6 hours then about 3-4 hrs work

Her payment was -------------------------------------------------- wait for it-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Packet of Mushy peas.

Please tell me how much it would cost so I can pay them back.

Ask her if she can dog sit for us whilst we go away for a week, we only have the three.

Oh and three cats, and three rabbits... Tell her not to forget to feed the tropical fish.

Will pay 1 Tin Petit Pois :)

Does she have to pick them up too??

Is she still her friend dgbrit? And is she looking forward to doing the chore again? Taking the pee is an understatement, wish we had a dog-sitter who would be happy with a tin of peas!!

We've looked after our grandkids nearly every weekend since they were born. Our reward? loadsa hugs and kisses. Priceless.

Ok would you drive 60ml each way 6 times pay a toll 3 times spend 3-4 hours each time cleaning feeding delivering puppies for someone else's grandkids. for a box of Bachaelors quick soak peas .

Family is different

• Upvote 1

Your wife did not work for nowt, she got paid, 1 Packet of Mushy peas.

Sorry for the above but when I read your post I just had to laugh, why not next time they ask get, the vet in a few times, and get him to send them the bill, for his visits....

• Upvote 1

I'm working for nowt, mind you it's for me and the missus....Drywalling the bedroom, been slow going getting this house completed, now I'm doing the boring long part, taping and jointing, or "mudding" as it's called here.

The bedroom is 24 feet by 10 feet, I built a large walkin closet under her that must be obeyed's order...10 foot by 5 foot, it's also a refuge in case of tornado problems. Lined inside with three quarter inch plywood, walls and ceiling.