• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's coming up to chimney sweeping time again. A colleague at work recently had the sweep round. He was in the house for barely 10 minutes and charged £40! My chap charges slightly more than half that

In reply to a, Ben, I live just north of Lewes, about 15 miles from Brighton. (b), Phil, no I'm not in orthopaedics but League of Friends coffee shop but I do a little brain surgery when I can fit in.

I swept my chimney last week but even at my age I still enjoyed going out to take a look at the brush poking up through the chimney pot  

1 hour ago, Brut33 said:

I haven't read back to see who this lady chasing guy is, but I'm pretty sure that cutting his head off would slow him down.  

Don't be so sure Brut33,,,     i know Warwickshire quite well........;)

even Licky End...............oh no thats in Worcestershire      lol,,

3 hours ago, Brut33 said:

I haven't read back to see who this lady chasing guy is, but I'm pretty sure that cutting his head off would slow him down.  

Surely cropping his legs off would achieve the desired effect and much simpler and less messy !

Ben, it could be done in the best possible taste. I volunteer at Princess Royal Hospital so it can be quite painless. Can I be your Sussex guide?

• Like 1

Nice part of the country Beekay,, worked a lot down there,, loved Brighton,,also worked Worthing and Eastbourne,,where about's are you ?

In reply to a, Ben, I live just north of Lewes, about 15 miles from Brighton. (b), Phil, no I'm not in orthopaedics but League of Friends coffee shop but I do a little brain surgery when I can fit in. and (c), Loppylugs, I would always lend Ben my neighbours mobility scooter ! It's got go-fast stripes. Beekay:yahoo:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Beekay said:

, I would always lend Ben my neighbours mobility scooter ! It's got go-fast stripes. Beekay:yahoo:

You getting cheeky again Beekay.........don't forget,, i now know where you live and where you work,,and i have your photo,, plus i know people from near you......the Peels ?   :ph34r:

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

You'll get crowned eventually. My grandfather used to say that to me when I was a child: "You'll get crowned!"

With a name like King, I would expect nothing else.:bravo:

• 2 years later...

I've been in a couple in Derby too. One so bad I reported it to the council though they never sent me any acknowledgement, nor did I  find out what happened after.