England - Football

To give me a break I tried to teach master to iron,  finding the most difficult thing to iron masted wanted to iron one of hos shirts.  I explained that when you iron a shirt the piece you have ironed moves away from you, right lets start first iron your coller, then place the side with the buttons on place on your ironing board, wow!! (so far so good) then the moans came in, each tome the shirt was placed on the ironing board it would fall on to the floor. 3 times this happened !!! Master Oh! I give up. 

And that was the end of the lesson (I knew that we should have started with handkerchief's)

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well done the girls, some of the overpaid fairies in the men's game should take note of how you conduct yourselves. You are a credit to your sport.

European Champions Congratulations fo the England ladies!

Apparently the badge for England Women is Three Irons.      

I'm not a great football fan but congratulate England women's team, it was a joy to watch. They ran like deer, showed excellent ball skills and no rolling on the ground crying for momma. No spitting, no exaggerated goal celebrations, no unnecessary appeals, no threats of violence  and no hogging the ball. Brilliant. Perhaps the men should take notice...

• Like 3

I agree with you 100% Brew. Tina and I have been glued to the screen. There's been some superb performances. And the England 3 Irons, 13 goals in two games can't be bad. The only annoying thing is the post mortem dissecting at half time by those 'erberts with Mike's shoved up their nose. One of whom talks so fast, it must be shorthand.

England 2 Esp 1

• Like 1

Never seen so many tears at a football match. Untill Ladies football came on the telly.

I'm busily watching the Austria v Germany match. Not a bad game at all. Buts what's with all this high fiving by the subs before they come on? They travel to each and every one on the bench including all subs, trainers, coaches, medical team etc.

I'm surprised they don't continue along the first row of the stand.

Two nil to Germany. Verr Gutt. 

Yep, they played well, well done the girls thumbsup One of my bestest friends is Swedish and I’ve taken great delight in messaging her during the game.  

We have beat Germany 2 

The Ladies today and the Gents in 1966

Master said not to bring up da war 

Sorry folks going to leave you. Just going to phone my brother in Germany and my Germay sister in law.

It's Good to talk 

It was great to see the England girls lift a major trophy.  There were no theatricals like you see in the men’s game but what I didn’t like was watching the very obvious time-wasting in the last 5 minutes.  Every time an England player had the ball she hung around the corner flag.  I can understand why of course but they should have really been penalised with extra minutes added on.  If the football boot had been on the other foot and Germany had done that then there would have been a lot of criticism against Germany.  Never mind, we won and showed the lads how it’s done! 

• Like 2