You'll get fur balls Bazza from the cat or dog.....LOL You'll have to eat grass then like dogs do......LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dry cleaning is expensive, give your clothes to a charity shop and they will clean them. Then buy them back, it works out cheaper.

Turn an old phone book into a useful personal address book . Simply cross out the names of the people you don't know !

If you have trouble threading a needle, hold the needle over a piece of white paper or card and the eye will be more clear.

This tip is for ex pats in the US... Poison Oak/Ivy "burns/rashes" treat with Chlorox bleach, dries the skin before it starts to blister and stops the itching, I believe it neutralizes the toxins from the ivy/oak..

I've tested this one many many times when I've accidentally come into contact with Poison Oak/Ivy, works every time for me.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Yeah, big problem there, I was reading what a business man said about SF, he refuses to do business in California now, he got fed up with the stench in SF and the human excreta on the streets, not to mention druggies old needles everywhere there.

Currently having a short break in Lymington, Hants. One of the more salubrious areas of the country. We were walking down the Main St yesterday about 5.30 pm, and just off for a curry, when I noticed a smart girl in a shop doorway, with a poster saying 'Homeless and hungry'.

I turned to look into the doorway, and another girl was just pulling up her pants and shorts, and there was a trail of pee running down the entrance. We couldn't believe what we'd seen, and a woman beside us asked if we'd seen it too. Unbelievable !

We used to have men coming out of the Thurland when we had La Buca and peeing up the wall , the door etc. My husband got so fed up with that he fixed up an electric wire so that when it was wet it gave a sharp shock, not enough to damage but just enough. Don't know how he did it but he removed it staraightaway. They didn't do it again. Tug Wilson knew about it and he laughted saying " filthy bu**ers"

So can coughing...

• Like 1

Have you noticed as you get older, one doesn't  want to pee, then a tap is turned on and it's "Gerrouta the way, I wanna pee bad"?

• Like 1

So true, John.  It would be funny if it were not such a pain.

I'm even afraid to drive far on Interstates anymore in case we get stuck in a traffic jam.  Don't get a window seat on the average plane.  Too difficult climbing over two other folks when the dreaded tap turns on.

Golden years????  Not so sure.   You start out as a baby and go back to being one.

I do carry a clean empty 1/2 gallon plastic milk bottle in my truck.....

When I worked in the NSW coal industry, I was required to take a medical every couple of years as part of my employment obligations. I was on regular nights and went straight from work to the Lithgow NSW Joint Coalboard office were the Medical Officer was located.

Before the end of my shift, to make sure I could give a urine sample, I'd drunk several pints of tea and water. I was bursting by the time I arrived and asked the Doc for a sample beaker, he said go behind the curtain, I said I'd rather go to the bog, as I'm totally full! Glad I did, one full beaker and still couldn't stop! Nowadays I wouldn't need the pre trip top up, just the sound of running water!!

• Like 1