Can You Name10

Den, judging by your age I presume you would have been at school with Stevie Newell who went on to play for Notts County, see him in the Navigation prior to Forest home games. Another one a bit older than me you may remember was Dennis Fisher, Pedro Richards and Tristran Benjamin would possibly be a year below you.

I was in the same year as Bert Bowery who played for Forest, yes Pedro and Tristan were a year younger.

My family the Cookseys were all bought up on Willersley Street my dad John Cooksey now lives in Louth and I live in South Wales which has a lot of the old Medders spirit still going on like leaving your door unlocked neighbours looking out for each other.If/when A Charlesworth is back on ill have a natter with him

Welcome to Nottstalgia, Cookie1967. I look forward to sharing your memories.

All at Arkwright School

Debbie Fox

suckchain Singh

John Pavlovic

David Hastings

Terry Bowles

Rob Priestley

Steven Parker

Paul Hodgkinson

Patrick Walker

Geeta Nath

Some names I remember from Glapton Road & the terraces off = Dodson, Denman, Greenshith, Roper, Norman, Broderick, Turner, Elliot, Colson, Cox, Brown, Anderson, Warrington, Robbinson, Roland Green, (lord mayor or sumat similar) Tindall, Coffee, Buckthorp. There were some with Polish names I cant pronounce or spell but the girls in those families were all very pretty..