summut serious

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Now that the chemotherapy has ended I am virtually back where I was before; being normal and not really aware of my cancer condition except for little things that

Right then Miducks. Today my Cardioligist has given me the news I didn't dare hope for. All of my tests results are good and I start reducing a lot of the Heart Meds over the next two weeks. Starting

My last report (page 31, post 770) had my PSA number down to 10.7. It had shot up to 61 before the horse pills (Enzalutamide) arrested its upward trend. Today I went for a routine visit to oncology at

Bleddy hell Andy i was only joking about buying you Coffee..............ok mate i be there...... :biggrin:

If you cant make it I will send you the receipt,might take my family

All of them mers well have tea x26 they will all send you a thank you ,only right they repay you if you are buying us all tea,would a bottle of hp sauce suffice,I ll let you know if they want a pudding.

• Upvote 1

Now then Andy, just come in & caught up with this thread, me & Mrs Catfan are going to attend tomorrow just to make sure you are tied down good & tight in that thingy machine ! We will be able to assist benjamin1945 in restraining you.

Any "Slavver" & I'll ask the staff nicely to give you a bleddy double dose, so there.

You have been warned ! (Mrs Catfan can be quite domineering you know)

• Upvote 2

I hope everything goes well for you, Andy. We need you back on Nottstalgia to brighten our day with your humorous comments. Another thing, while you're at the hospital cafe, make sure you don't get shoved to the front of the queue by Benjamin1945 so that you have to pay. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

If Benjamin's paying, then I want cakes as well.

• Upvote 3

You'll fit in at the City then Andy.

• Upvote 1

I'll see if I can get there - all this talk of free coffee has got my juices going. After the radiotherapy will there be a smell of toasted whatnots?

• Upvote 1

If you are there at teatime you will recognise us Sue is 7'3" I am 3'6"

We will wear red roses in case you dont recognise us,how many can we get there at teatime ,wont be late away we will make room for the real

drinkers