summut serious

Sorry to hear that several of our members have been going through the wars healthwise, wish you all, oldace, bibraborn and Dgbrit, a speedy recovery.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Now that the chemotherapy has ended I am virtually back where I was before; being normal and not really aware of my cancer condition except for little things that

Right then Miducks. Today my Cardioligist has given me the news I didn't dare hope for. All of my tests results are good and I start reducing a lot of the Heart Meds over the next two weeks. Starting

My last report (page 31, post 770) had my PSA number down to 10.7. It had shot up to 61 before the horse pills (Enzalutamide) arrested its upward trend. Today I went for a routine visit to oncology at

Dear me, the Nottstalgians seem to be susceptible to everything going at the moment.

I thank The Lord that I am free from sickness, diseases and ailments .

Other than young Melissa, I think there's only LizzieM and myself that is ailment free.

It must be our clean living lifestyles !!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the nice early welcome Andy. Cheeky be66ar !!!!!!

Dear me, the Nottstalgians seem to be susceptible to everything going at the moment.

I thank The Lord that I am free from sickness, diseases and ailments .

Other than young Melissa, I think there's only LizzieM and myself that is ailment free.

It must be our clean living lifestyles !!!!!!

Glad to say I'm fairly free of any distemper at the moment, due to clean living and a moral and healthy lifestyle. I've always regretted it!

• Upvote 5

You'd get a serious clip round the tab if I could reach it !!!!'LOL

• Upvote 1

Whatever does you good Lizzie , then keep it up !

Well I'll ga ta our house.

Just had a phone call, "ah Catfan get yersen dahn ere next monday for a pre - op & come in on Tuesday for the job, Your procedure as been reviewed and now your on the urgent list !

Thank you very much, jobs a gud'un !

All the best catfan. Keep your chin up mate.

• Upvote 1

ayup just had my pump repaired after it croaked,I cant thank the NHS staff enough they where brilliant ,you get the best care here in Notts, good luck

• Upvote 2

I think its Dr whyforyoualwaysamoanalot,catfan tell me what ward and hospital and I will come and give the surgeon a hand ,I will bring my own hammer and chisel,he can borrow my glasses cus they reackon he is very short sighted,but dont worry if hes struggling I will take over I

might be a bit nervous and if my hands shake ,I will have a few whiskys,perhaps everyone on nostalgia can come and have a go at being a surgeon,you wont mind catfan will you,we will bring our own snap

Meres well wash our snap pots with surgical instruments,do our bit to save energy .anyway you obviously have nothing to worry about,when you come round I will be on your ward reading my poetry,you will be amazed

how quick you and others on your ward will recover.

• Upvote 1