summut serious

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Now that the chemotherapy has ended I am virtually back where I was before; being normal and not really aware of my cancer condition except for little things that

Right then Miducks. Today my Cardioligist has given me the news I didn't dare hope for. All of my tests results are good and I start reducing a lot of the Heart Meds over the next two weeks. Starting

My last report (page 31, post 770) had my PSA number down to 10.7. It had shot up to 61 before the horse pills (Enzalutamide) arrested its upward trend. Today I went for a routine visit to oncology at

Well that sounds abit like good news and bad news all in one. keep tekkin tablets Miduck and yo'll be alraaght. They would soon have you in if they were concerned. When Mrs catfan is feeling better, you can get off down to Wetherspoon for a nice Pint and Meal. :)

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a phone call yesterday from the Vascular Clinic at the QMC.

Hows them legs Catfan ?

Have the wounds healed ?

Any pain ?

Me....... Fine, Yes, No.

In that case we are dishchargeing you from the clinic !

Brilliant !

• Upvote 6

Great news catfan. Have a pint on me.

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I've had a funny old day today. I can't seem to concentrate on any thing. I know what it is. Tomorrow at 10.40am I am seeing the Cardioligist, it is to find out if my " DickyTicker Op" last August has worked. I feel cautiously optimistic, so I might sleep tonight? The last few weeks have been feeling better, no chaotic heartbeats for awhile. Fingers Crossed!

• Upvote 1