summut serious

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Now that the chemotherapy has ended I am virtually back where I was before; being normal and not really aware of my cancer condition except for little things that

Right then Miducks. Today my Cardioligist has given me the news I didn't dare hope for. All of my tests results are good and I start reducing a lot of the Heart Meds over the next two weeks. Starting

My last report (page 31, post 770) had my PSA number down to 10.7. It had shot up to 61 before the horse pills (Enzalutamide) arrested its upward trend. Today I went for a routine visit to oncology at

That's what we women where put on this Earth for Michael. To make sure you men get no peace!!! thumbsup

Thankyou all for your good wishes.

Give Mrs Booth a "Big Hug" from the Nottstalgians :):)

• Upvote 2

Right then Miducks. Today my Cardioligist has given me the news I didn't dare hope for. All of my tests results are good and I start reducing a lot of the Heart Meds over the next two weeks. Starting today.

I have been told that my heart rate might get a bit rapid until it settles down, and to contact them for advice if needed. Because I have been so inactive and feeling sorry for myself since last August, I have allowed myself to put 11/2 stones on, so the big issue now is getting fit and getting Slinky(ish) again. Back for checkup in six months.

Feeling Good!

• Upvote 11

i'll do my best catfan. I have got to do a bit of celebrating first though! :biggrin:

If that were true benjamin, I would be quite a Whoppa, I was nearly that to start with. :ohmy:

Gotta get peddling again :victory:

• Upvote 2

So pleased that the news is good. You must be feeling happy tonight. (No jokes please about Dozy, Sleepy, Doc or any of the other 7 dwarfs!!)

• Upvote 1

You have all been Fab, all the way through the last couple of rough years.

We have been out to dinner tonight to celebrate. My family are all sighing with relief. So we will just have a nice Easter and then buckle down to getting fit again. And Thankyou to those of you who have given me support. Now I am going to give you all a well deserved rest from my Hospital ramblings. :Friends:

• Upvote 2