Would anybody be able to let me know how to change my setting so we hat I can resize photographs so they are still within the 50k but appear larger than a postage stamp I've tried alsorts to do it but now my brain hurts.

I've looked elsewhere to see if there are previous posts explaining this but although there probably is some I'm blowed if i can find it. I've tried using the photo editing site recommended but then im stumped as to how to post them back here

Thanks in advance

so I can resize photographs so they are still within the 50k but appear larger than a postage stamp

Ignore that 50k thing. It's misleading and largely irrelevant.

In the Photo Editing programme, get your images to around 500 pixels wide, and then link them back into Nottstalgia.

Many thanks micktome and cliff ton, you would have thought I'd have got the hang of it now but since Xmas my memory and span of attention has dwindled. As my old headmaster Mr Jackson at Richard Bonnington Primary school would say to my mum and dad on parents evening (lovely lad but must try harder) nothing changes lol

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering is it just me and my settings but has the nottstalgia homepage changed over the last 24 hrs as when i just logged in its all changed?

help please

Everything has been switched off to cut down server usage.

To see if it cuts down on error pages.

I suggest you set your landing page to be 'view new content'

http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent