Who remembers Moor Farm, any photo's?

I recall going to a few dances there in the Moor Farm Hall, or am I imagining things again?

Nah thas not it....Moor Farm ( then became Tucks Habit ) is on the Moor lane cut through...behind where balloon woods was...wunt call it strelley tho

seems i'm thinking of the wrong place....so y' dont have to read this....lol

STOP!!!

I may be misleading everyone, it could have been St Martin's Church Hall on Strelley Road, now I've looked on Google maps, also known as the Sheila Russell Centre

• Like 1

Sheila Russell centre was once part of a farm. The Social Services place across the road from the Co-op was I believe called Manor Farm and farmed by Joe Woodhouse in its last days as a farm.

The Moor Farm Inn I remember was off Coventry Lane near Moor Road Bramcote. They had enough room for gigs etc. I can't remember a Moor Farm at Strelley, village or Council Estate, being used as a venue. The Cocked Hat at Broxtowe could be used and maybe the Rose. Strelley Social Club was a venue for these things, but the only pub in Strelley Village was The Broad Oak, and that was closed on Sundays until the old lady at Strelley Hall died.

• Like 1