Moving to nottingham

As I don't know which theme to put this request on, I thought I'd try my luck on here.....

My wife and I have seriously been considering  looking for a possible move back to the Notts area. It would probably be in sheltered accomodation or something like that, (rental).

If anyone could offer any advice or help with what's available, or know of these sort of properties, we would be most grateful. We have tried Anchor housing at Jacksdale and I understand we are on their waiting list. If you can help, I don't mind it being on an open post rather than a pm. Thank you in anticipation.

Barrie and Tina.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McCarthy & Stone have just finished a new block of apartments on the Embankment, on the site of the old Becket School. With views and location like that, it's almost worth being old.

#68 I worked with a youth who traveled every morning from Newark to Nottingham & back, we had to listen every morning how many people had cut him up, braked early or late, drove to slow or fast, w

There was this young apprentice that had saved all his dosh & brought some rocket on wheels, he would tank it down the A52 Clifton Bouvard everyday then cut it last minute over three lanes into th

Thanks Phil, that would be the sort of thing we're looking for, provided it's on one level. I'll take a look at Mr.Google. cheers !   B.

That was my thoughts, but didn't want to offend anybody. We were thinking around the outskirts. That's the reason for the appeal.   B.

1 hour ago, benjamin1945 said:

Bulwell's nice......BK

No thanks Ben, lived there, bought the T shirt. Much prefer Kirkby in Ashfield.