• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm more scared of Mrs Catfan than the Dentist !

BAAAAANG !

Darkazana, post # 15. I absolutely agree with you that this Large Letter issue is a complete rip-off and the Post Office have had this rule in operation for a number of years now. Our local office i

on occasion where some form etc has come have with help of google translator filled it in using some obscure language, serbo croat or arabic is quite good, and in case they use similar to try to decipher it include some insulting phrase in it just to let them know they've wasted time

Vet fees are a way of telling us how much it would cost us for treatment without the NHS. What does annoy me is the fact that as a working man earning just too much for any form of benefit, I have to let my teeth rot. If I had ten kids and chose not to work, I would be able to have Film Star teeth.

• Upvote 2

Years ago, I had a Panda Sisley 4x4 - and the exhaust dropped off on s Sunday morning on the way home from work. Needing the vehicle to get back to work, and in desperation and against my better judgement and advice given me - I went to Kwik-Fit.

Never again I said.

But foolishly (and out of idleness) I returned there for an MOT.

While I was waiting, an engineer (using the term loosely) appeared from the workshop with brake block in hand, and showed me the crack in it. Selling me a replacement.

Then told me the exhaust had been fitted incorrectly and needed working on?

?

TTFN.

Just seen on the news that The Royal Bank of Scotland are to pay £576M pounds in bonuses after making billions in losses. Even though 80% is owned by the tax payer. What a deceitful, cheating bunch of incompetent barstewards.

• Upvote 2

Just seen on the news that The Royal Bank of Scotland are to pay £576M pounds in bonuses after making billions in losses. Even though 80% is owned by the tax payer. What a deceitful, cheating bunch of incompetent barstewards.

This could only happen in this country, roll on the revoloution !

• Upvote 1

HAIRCUT in OLD BASFORD £4.80,NERJA 8 EUROS, and a year ago in Westminster £25,now thats a rip off,

sorry to combine 2 threads :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...

Just driven down Bilborough Rd and noticed small 40mp signs . Coventry Lane to Strelley Rd. I presume it's the same as far as the A610 . We'll be down to 20 mph everywhere soon. Yet another trap for the motorists to fall into. Rip effing off!

• 4 months later...

Rip off Britain- more like rip off dentist I went today for a check up and I had to pay £18+ before I went in, got to see teeth man and I told him my filling has come out so I opened my mouth for my check up after about 20 seconds he told me I need a filling, check over WHAT! it used to be a good check over like bottom 2 teeth missing upper jaw 2 missing ect. clean and polish the teeth and made the gums bleed with his sharp needle getting the plaque out. £18 pounds to tell me I need a filling rip off. Got me filling done cost £32 pounds. Total cost £50 pounds. Rant over.

Thanks very much for that, I've got one broken tooth to come out and at least one filling to be renewed, no doubt they'll find more to do so my bill will probably be more than that.

The water rates came yesterday and the television licence is due next month!