Foster Parents Needed For Special Needs Boy

I would love to take you up on your tasting offers, but then my daughters would probably feel the need to kill me, especially the youngest!

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nottinghamshire Council provides a range of services to cater for children of all ages, and aims to provide quality foster care placements to meet each child’s individual needs in respect of race, cul

Thanks MB. I can't complain Sir. Plenty worse off than me... or should that be I? I've got several bones left that I haven't broken yet. Oh course me ticker has been broke in more ways than one, M

Make several more, and then say you have to deliver them to the next meet-up where they will be assessed by a panel of experts. That'll increase the attendance numbers.

I never ask for chocolate because it's bad for you teggies and I have a will of steel!

I might ask for Kit-Kat, Picnic, Milky Bar, Marathon, All Gold, Golf Bars, Aero Bar, After Eights, Bournville, Caramello Bar, Fudge, Flake, Smarties, Kinder Egg, Lion Bar, Milky Way, Munchies, Penguin Bar, Picnic, Time-Out, Toblerone, Topic Bar, Twirl, Twix or a Yorkie occasionally though...

Cough cough...

• Upvote 3