Foster Parents Needed For Special Needs Boy

It's 3 weeks ago today since he last logged on. Hopefully it may be something such as moving house and his broadband isn't working.

Bear in mind that mick2me heard from Alisoncc the other day after a 3 month gap, so surprises are still possible.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nottinghamshire Council provides a range of services to cater for children of all ages, and aims to provide quality foster care placements to meet each child’s individual needs in respect of race, cul

Thanks MB. I can't complain Sir. Plenty worse off than me... or should that be I? I've got several bones left that I haven't broken yet. Oh course me ticker has been broke in more ways than one, M

Make several more, and then say you have to deliver them to the next meet-up where they will be assessed by a panel of experts. That'll increase the attendance numbers.

Email received...

High Mick, thanks.

Not so good at the mo, kidney infection has joined me other things wot I've got, and the laptop keeps freezing still.
Give em all me thanks and best wishes, and I hope to be back soon.
TTFN
Gerry
My reply
Hi Gerry
Folks are worried about you because you have not been on?
Do you need anything? Laptop looking at?
Mick

Thank You Mick for contacting Gerry for us all,

TGC, I hope your health problems ease up for you quickly, we have all been worrying about you.

I wish I could help with your computer problems, but I'm still trying to master the Television remote, so no chance in the near future.

We look forward to seeing you posting again. :)

• Upvote 2

Yes Thanks Mick, It's very worrying when folk disappear.

TGC come back soon. We miss your wit and humour. Hope you are feeling tickety boo in the very near future. :bighug:

glad to here you still with us hope your feeling better soon gerry and of course your laptop gets better to ,as mick sezif you need owt let us know i msure if you in hispital and ned a visitor or two some of us whould come and see you

babs

• Upvote 1
  • 7 months later...

I've got special needs, I'm a chocoholic...Need tons of Cadburys chocolate.

• Upvote 1

And chocolate cake with chocolate fudge topping.....

I'm not fond of cheesecake, make it double chocolate cake instead.

• Upvote 1