Sign in to follow this  
chippywood

Old Nevo lad here

Not sure how many will remember me, maybe one will, Barbara should, lol. Pete Wood, Ethel Grove, late '40's early '50's, then on to Deabil Street, number 29 with mother Mayson.

I'll upload a photo once i work out how to reduce them. bit technical for me.

post-6221-0-90767800-1385169584_thumb.jp

Welcome Chippywood, wow you live in Anguilla? Beautiful island! Hope you enjoy Nottstalgia.

Hiya duck :) You might remember my grand parents Walter Peck and Joan Bennett and her parents Billy and Ethel. Billy was the local window cleaner :) I used to live in netherfield too on Harrogate Street

• Upvote 1

Hi Jimmy87notts We are related way down the line. Billy and Ethel were my Uncle and Aunt, Joan was my cousin. My grandmother and grandfather were Joe and Doris Bennett my mother was Iris. I am also in the Hello forum.

• Upvote 1

Whatever happened to Chippywood?

CHIPPY OR PETE WOOD AS I CALL HIM TRAVEL QUITE A LOT AT PRESENT IN ANGULIA BUT WILL BE GOING BACK TO CANADA SOON AND THEN POSIBLE ON TO SOMEWERE ELSE WITH HIS WIFE MAGGIES WORK PETE WAS IN THE ARMY FOR A LONG WHILE AND THEN SETTLED IN CYPRUS FOR MANY YEARS RUNNY WOODYS BAR MET UP WITH PETE BRIEFLY JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS WHEN HE WAS IN NOTTINGHAM FOR 3 DAYS I SURE WHEN HE HAS GOT MORE TIME HE WILL POP UP AGAIN.