Carl Froch - Nottingham Boxer

I tried to also quote that I abhor "5exual abuse" but this cr4p system wouldn't allow it. What the hell is going on!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boxing is no worse than Motor Racing, National Hunt Racing, Rugby, Winter Sports (skiing, tobogganing and that tiny thing they zoom downhill on ice) Speedway, Motor Cycle Racing, Rallying, Yacht Raci

Well done, Froch, you've ended all the talking with a great knockout victory. I had a full house with all my family and friends, with the drinks flowing, and it was a very noisy house during the fight

Anyway, he's still done us proud,well done Carl.

Posted Images

Is that it Bilboro-lad ? Then well done Carl, and have some time with your happy and supportive family.

I seem to remember in the schoolyard when there was a fight everyone ran to watch , How much money was on that ?

How many people have been killed/maimed in Nottingham pubs since 1884 ? no money on that either.

Someone a long time ago figured out you can get people to fight to the death for a medal . No money involved.

Is this the start of round two or what?

Re Post #101

sexual abuse...no problems in posting, basfordred.

Perhaps they are watching you as well as me.. :ninja:..

Apparently it is something beyond Nottstalgia's admin control and it is an outside block of certain key words by spambot or similar.

I tried three times to post #100 and only when I omitted that phrase did it post correctly. I appreciate it's the system and not admin.

I hope "they" are not watching me, I only respond in a gentlemanly manner.

• Upvote 1

So the consensus is then that dog fighting is abhorrent whereas human fighting is sport?

I must have woken in an alternative universe this morning,

Dog fighting is bad - though only dogs get hurt.

Human fighting is 'sport' even though humans get hurt and killed.

I suppose violence on TV and violent computer games are all good too?

What a weird universe this is.

I went into town last night and saw murder, violence, robbery, blackmail, infidelity, frivolous activity and police brutality. A normal night you might say.

No, it was "Dance Til' Dawn" at the Theatre Royal starring Flavia and Vincent from Strictly Come Dancing with a brilliant cast of singers and dancers. Two hours of superb entertainment .

Life is not all doom & gloom Bilboro-lad lighten up for Gods sake.

• Upvote 2

Don't panic !!!!!!

It's got nothing to do with lightening up. I was at the Theatre Royal on Saturday when the cavemen were punching seven bells out of each other. It's YOU that needs to lighten up and get that violent streak out of your life, and out of society.

Things are getting bad, Hank Marvin has released some 1960's recordings, Lonnie Gonagain's son was murdering "World Cup Willie" last night on The One Show and Multi Millionaire Pauline O'Grady is again asking for your £2 so kids don't have to eat toast and sleep under old coats, think I'll emigrate

Come on down, Ashley.....you will never look back.

Now, if you send me your bank account details and any other financial institution information, I will organise a hire van to get you to the airport...Trust me... :tanning:

Re # 113. Got rid of my "violent streak" gissa kiss !!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Just saw that in the USA that from 1950 to 2003 3,600 people were killed by lightning.

Think you have better odds boxing.

Groves thought he had been at the end of round 8.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for that, DJ - where have you been of late???? Missed your inputs.

Very nice of you to say so, thanks. I tend to drift in and out of posting on most forums. This one started to get a tad argumentative so I dipped out for a while.