Eric Bristow in "Arrows" - 1979

At second glance not enough windows upstairs to be the Thurland .

Film here and a couple of Nottingham street shots

By the way , welcome Martyn !

A better image that "flashes" brighter at about 10.39 mins in , just after Bristow enters pub /

A plain No 36 over the corner door but annoyingly difficult to read the sign above the right hand window but almost looks like "Chelsea" ? Be funny if it was on Lots Rd !

11260627614_b5d9fbaf4c_b.jpg

Mick I would suggest it's the 614 they drive along, turning left just before you get to the White Post down into Blidworth.

Its a deffo it's Blidworth Miners Welfare, sat in that main room many a time, it used to be on the right hand side as you drove up the hill out off Blidworth towards Rainworth.

As to the pub I would think London just for the fact Bristowe is talking about going to his local and the attitude of people there.

I think it was a London pub too . He was a Cockney so could be the Queen Vic . :)

Littlebro brilliant, you are right , its even got that 36 over the corner door and the unusual concave architrave over that door .

Picture at the foot of tne page .

http://www.thelondesborough.com/

• 2 years later...