I confess to being a numbers nut. Having just entered the date on a form as 10/12/13, (it could have been 10 12 13 in boxes), it occurred to me that since the year 2003 we have at some point in the year had sequential numbers in the date i.e. 01/02/03 and that after tomorrow 11/12/13 we will not have this occur again until it is 01/02/03 in 90 years & 52 days time.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is anybody else missing first bit of this site .could someone remind me where the meet up is on wednesday although we havent met yet i think i can find you ill look for a lady with one shoe sat next t

Cami what you are supposed to do is put your shoe heel level with your elbow and if you havent been doing too many flipps the toe of your shoe should be level with your wrist making the distance betw

a charlesworth (#25), I tried it and it was correct. While putting my shoe back on I remembered an incident when I decided to take up jogging. I was astounded by the wide selection of jogging shoes av

This will probably turn up as a quiz question on University Challenge in the near future.

The year doesn't fit but this year our youngest grandson was born at 4.00hr on the 4th day of the 4th month.

There's only one time in your life when you are twice as old as your Son/Daughter, or your Dad or Mum is twice your age....

Steven #13,

I haven't got the foggiest idea about spinning mice, :unsure: i have stared at your post on and off but can't make sense of the question :ohmy: Is there an answer or is just a B....r sent to confuse the confused! kickme

Cami what you are supposed to do is put your shoe heel level with your elbow and if you havent been doing too many flipps the toe of your shoe should be level with your wrist making the distance between your elbow and your wrist identicle to your shoe size .hope that makes sense.this is useless info page but amazing as well.hope you agree.if it works try it on your grandkids they will get everybody at school taking their shoes off and you will be one o dem cool Grannies dat knoze everyfing .now tryz a gen.telz me if it work.

• Upvote 3