• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is anybody else missing first bit of this site .could someone remind me where the meet up is on wednesday although we havent met yet i think i can find you ill look for a lady with one shoe sat next t

Cami what you are supposed to do is put your shoe heel level with your elbow and if you havent been doing too many flipps the toe of your shoe should be level with your wrist making the distance betw

a charlesworth (#25), I tried it and it was correct. While putting my shoe back on I remembered an incident when I decided to take up jogging. I was astounded by the wide selection of jogging shoes av

It kind of makes me feel good i ask for directions and nobody tells me where to go which i think means im a bit to sane for them to be seen out with particularly when 2 ladies mark under my last post they like being called strange.Ive just left another young lady my partners 3 yr old grandaughter my partner said to her u are pretty i said im pretty too grandaughter said you are not pretty isaid iam pretty someone oncce told me so there exact words were you are pretty ugli so therefore im pretty grandaughter said that does not make sense andy and you are ugli.

You have a few problems tgc my big problem is i dont know what sedulous means.

Sedulous: diligent in application or attention; persevering; requiring physical effort.

Everything that I ain't! Hehe!

Im glad you explained impigrity are you sure you lived in the meddas i remember a lot of words from way back and most were very short unless they were swear words. i think u are a imposter from WB.

• Upvote 1

Im glad you explained impigrity are you sure you lived in the meddas i remember a lot of words from way back and most were very short unless they were swear words. i think u are a imposter from WB.

Hahaha! 'Ow very dare you - I'll tell yer mam!

Ut Trent Bridge, the only thing I wasn't in the last 5 of the class in, wus English.

I should 've bin the new Shakespeare yer know... well, maybe not.

Cheers, off t' QMC nar.

TTFN all.

There's some daft bu66ers on here lol !!!!!!!

Ok more measurements of body parts.

I can stand 9 budgies on mine .Might be exaggerating a bit cos the last one has to stand on one leg.

Not too sure which body particle you are now referring to as, below you quite openly declare that we're born with a nothing and it ain't growed since. So where do budgies come into this.

Q. When is a mouse if it spins?

A. Because the higher they fly, the fewer

(Can't remember which radio programme this came from, a loooooooonnnngggg time ago!)

Sounds like the sort of thing you would hear on "I'm Sorry I'll Read That again". One of theirs: "If you throw a stone into a bucket of three toed sloths, do the rings travel outwards?"

• 2 weeks later...

There's only one time in your life when you are twice as old as your Son/Daughter, or your Dad or Mum is twice your age....

About 8 years ago my eldest daughter was twice as old as my youngest one-----------a friend and i worked it out and i took a cracking picture of the girls to within 2 minutes of the exact event. :-)