Not Really sure How to Say This but Someone has to Mention Cricket

Not really my thing but I suppose someones got to say this, cricket, Ashes !

I see we've got them back again after a few lost games.

Never mind there's always next year :-0

Stokes played very well for a KIWI thumbsdown

So now it's a SA/England/NZ team.The mind boggles.Where will they get players from next ?

We have a Pakistani that they can have.

I will be at the test match in Sydney providing my son gets me a ticket.

If I'm anywhere near the prat who plays the trumpet in the barmy army you might catch a glimpse of me on the telly.I'll be the one shoving that trumpet up his backside. wereno1

Baz :ninja:

• Upvote 5

Send them a bunch of Jocks with bagpipes - if that doesn't wind them up, nowt will! :)

Now that's a thought compo.

I might take my own bagpipes to the test match.

That'll shut the bugger up thumbsup

• Upvote 1

Aussies dont need bagpipes they are full of wind shout from rooftops when they win hide in a corner when they lose English method best criticise england weather they win or lose no matter what sport.

The Aussies have a young, inexperienced team and credit where it's due - have done well this time.

Ashes 2013-14: Matt Prior: We have finished third in a two-horse race and that is hard to stomach

England have not played well in this series and Australia deserve to win the Ashes, but we must stick together and come out fighting

Aussies dont need bagpipes they are full of wind shout from rooftops when they win hide in a corner when they lose English method best criticise england weather they win or lose no matter what sport.

What a load of bollox.

I bet you've never been to a cricket match in your life,let alone any other sport.

• Upvote 1

I think Trev might be on his jollies and Beefburger is banished.

I pose a question and hope one of you can answer.

The barmy army,ardent supporters of the SA/GB/NZ cricket team have been down here in Aus for quite some time.

My question is....Do they all work for a living and if so how do they get so much time off ?

If they are all on the dole,are they able to sign on and get paid the said dole while they are here drinking all our lager ?(which,I am told they don't like)

A visitor from Nottingham was telling me about her `friend ' who worked 6 months (aged 16) in the UK before emigrating to USA. She discovered that by paying a few back stamps,she gets an old age pension for life! There are people from all over the world drawing pensions of various types after brief qualifying periods. No wonder UK is broke.

I have a very good friend here in oz who hails from Manchester around 30 years ago. His wife succumbed to breast cancer and sadly died a few years ago.

He met an ozzy lady in similar circumstances, her husband had also died, and after a short friendship they married.

When he reached his 65th he paid in the extra deductions he was missing from his UK pension allocation and now both him and his new Australian wife, who has never been to the UK let alone work there, both get a full English pension.

Now he has worked there so I suppose he is entitled, but his new wife well I don't think so.

Bazza #19 asks "My question is....Do they all work for a living and if so how do they get so much time off ?"

Maybe they are all teachers?

isitsafe

• Upvote 1