Does anyone remember Miss Bailey from Australia, she used to drive a pale blue VW Beetle and when you got close to hear she reeked of onions. A really brisk woman who often wore a cape coat. She taught art and I think she was the 4B form teacher, when you finished your painting she you to tell you to hold it up and go along each pupil saying either okay or bin! lol The art dept was in the new block over the road from the main senior school. I remember Mick Phelps he was a nice lad and I think he lived in West Bridgford. I was in 4B and recall a few others, might be a bit vague on the names though..... and they may have been in other forms. Hilary Mcneal, Ellen Hough, Audrey Glave,

Margaret Hill, Annello Ricco ( bad spelling) Paul Spencer, Stanley Hackett, Denis Parfrement, Malcolm Theakstone I think his girlfriend was Georgina Green and they were both very into sports. Mick Shakespeare, think his family had a newsagents on Arkwright Street. might be getting my years mixed too. don't recall to many boys as the classes had not been mixed long before I left. Lot of I thinks as the old memory box not so sharp.

Malcolm Theakstone married Georgina Green in October 1969 at St Saviours church. They were teenage sweethearts. Gina sadly died. She used to live on Kirkwhite Steet. She had a sister who died very young at the Nottm General Hospital. Malc played for Nottm Boys ( football)

Yes Mick Phelps did live at WB-cockney lad who came to TB school when he was about 13 years old.

Kind regards,

Tony

Mick,

I wonder if Sabybaby is talking about the first year that the boys and girls were mixed-ie Autumn term of 1964 or 1965. Mick Phelps and Malcolm Theakstone left in 1965.

Were you in the same class as Geoffrey Theakstone.

Kind regards,

Tony

1964 in my first year I was in 1B

1965 2nd 2M2

1966 3rd 3M1

1967 4th 4M1

1968 5th year.

Fiends reunited say...

1966 3m1 3rd year

I am middle row next to Mr Medley.

1966-3m1-3rd-year-john-holmes-middle-row

1966-3m1-3rd-year-john-holmes-middle-row

Top Row: Satish Bedi, Paul Parkin,?Woodward?,Mick Jennings, Ken Henstock, Rob Clarke, John 'Mush' Alseybrook, Jimmy Carrier(not sure), David Meah

Middle row: #1 Eddy Wyer(perhaps?),#7 Mark Wheat

Bottom row: #3 Alison Carnell (maybe), #8 Kamlash kaur, #9 Linda Tunnally.