• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for the recs . However researching family history is a bit of an addiction and I'm sure it's the same for Ann , though she is a professional , working in a logical manner and I'm more of a bumb

Got in contact with andys uncles son, they dont know an awful lot about him but his mum was a stephanie harris and andys half brother was a Phillip harris if anyone knows of him, can't find him on fac

I must agree with you Michael, DAVIDW and annswaby found very valuable information for me a few months ago........ and within just a few hours. They're treasures!

Posted Images

Nick

Google already logged your request here

Have you seen the 2nd relevant Google result?

4 results (0.18 seconds) Search Results

nottstalgia.com › Nottstalgia Nottingham Forums › Portal‎

17 hours ago - Hi guys, did anyone know of a andrew paul bryant ? (sneinton area i think). Thanks. Nick. 39 Views · 1 Replies ( Last reply by a charlesworth ) ...

www.uk420.com › ... › News, Views and Politics › Cannabis News‎

4 Apr 2004 - 2 posts - ‎2 authors

... the time she saw her nephew Andy begging in Nottingham city centre. ... Andrew Paul Bryant - was found dead at a house in Aiden Gardens, ...

• Upvote 1

Hi mick2me, i think was posted by me but when clicking on it theres not mention of him. The second link is how i found out about what happened to him. I read through the article and have tried facebook to find people mentioned in the link but with no success. I've also contacted to person from the evening post you wrote the article but hes lost contact with that person so im pretty much clutching at straws at this point. Thanks for having a look though.

Cheers

Nick

Following on from Micks link to the article on Andrew Bryants death , have found an entry on the Electoral Registers up to 2013 for Carole and Stanley Johnson in the right area . Age seems about right but of course Johnson is a very common , name so its not impossible its another Stanley and Carole ?

I have sent the address via private message to yourself (click on the envelope icon at the top of the page) .

If Malcolm Bryant was her brother she is the one most likely to have contact details with the rest of the family . Can't see a phone number so its possible they have moved but maybe a letter sent will be forwarded on .

Edit : Sorry only just noticed this piece from the article Mick found :

On October 14, 1998, Malcolm died in City Hospital, 16 months after his son's death. He had been on dialysis for kidney problems and contracted septicaemia.

• Upvote 1

Nick , no phone number listed for any Johnsons at that address but of course they could be ex-directory or could have moved since the last Electoral Registry forms were completed .

Just one correction to your info above .

A Malcolm Bryant married a Stephanie M Harris (not Harrison) in 1970 in Nottingham .

There is another marriage for a Stephanie M Harris , (who could be the same lady) to a Anthony J Paskell .That happened in 1978 in Nottingham.

• Upvote 2