Walking the old railway lines after closure.

Not specifically Nottingham, more northern; for people who like disused railway lines and the engineering works. At about 10mins there's some great footage of Bennerley Viaduct which can be seen for miles around in Ilkeston.

• Upvote 2
  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not specifically Nottingham, more northern; for people who like disused railway lines and the engineering works. At about 10mins there's some great footage of Bennerley Viaduct which can be seen for m

A guy at Lincoln St Crossings in the 1970/80's I knew used to take his guitar and amp in the box and practice most of his shift!

Not the most exciting photos you'll ever see, but an ex-railway line which hardly gets any mentions here. The MR which went out of Nottingham Midland, over Lady Bay Bridge, through West Bridgford and

Hi Im new on this site and was interested in a post June 2015 about the railway line between West Bridgford and Edwalton station, but can't see the photos, what am I doing wrong.  I am currently trying to trace the line from Melton Road (shop side) to Edwalton.  I have walked the line but wanted to see the bridges - the main one being the OTHER Melton Road bridge as it came out of Edwalton.

Welcome Magsterwb.

You aren't doing anything wrong in not seeing the photos; the wrong is being done by Photobucket who decided to play sillybuggers and screw up a large number of accounts, resulting in the warning messages.

It was me who posted those photos originally, and now you've brought the subject up I've reposted them, despite Photobucket.