I don't mind anybody knowing my real name.  It's Dave.  I just chose Loppylugs when I first joined NS because we always called my big black Lab named Solomon.  LL.  It suits my doggy persona,. As they say,. On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 8 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With reference to the word games I play them as I enjoy them. I don’t post as much as I used to having had a couple of experiences where I have had negative responses to my posts, don’t get that with

Not necessarily the case though, as some folks never give likes, and others dish them out like confetti, so a stranger never really knows what is a good post, and what is not. A strange situation inde

the trouble with that  Nott'm Way Back When group is the pair that run it dont care how they get their photos and never rarely credit people from where they aquire them from - thay have shared no end

This maybe be of some help & encourage new members, the way it's site is set out & the games played its not very user friendly especially if you are viewing on a smart phone & paying for data! I have noticed we have two members that only post in the word & song games & odd links to stuff that's widely available from the Andy Smarts Nottmpost, last week I placed them on ignore, I can confirm it works fine, sure there must be a massive update waiting for this site, it's so 90s :crazy:

• Upvote 1

With reference to the word games I play them as I enjoy them. I don’t post as much as I used to having had a couple of experiences where I have had negative responses to my posts, don’t get that with the word games. There are subjects that don’t interest me on the site, but obviously do other members, so I just scroll thru them, each to their own I say.

• Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...

When I come on to the site - every day now that I'm back - I scroll down and read all the posts and respond where appropriate. That's not very often. Then I go on to the word games and probably have a bash before I log off.

• Upvote 1