The Capewells used to live on or near the Derby Road, Bramcote in the 1940s. Tony was the father, a son Tony, daughters Carol and Barbara. Think Tony the father was a farmer. They moved to Thurgaton I think.

Can't help much here .

The only possible match is :

Barbara A Capewell born 1939

Anthony C Capewell born 1942

John Capewell born 1946

All the above share a Mothers maiden name of Hyett but can't see a Capewell / Hyett wedding .

There was a marriage for a Barbara A Capewell to a David G Kemp in Southwell district in 1958. Could be connected ?

• Upvote 1

There was also a birth of a Carole E Capewell, mothers maiden name Hyett, born in Shardlow Registration District in 1938. Have found a marriage of a Capewell to a Hyett in Shardlow Registration Distrrict in 1935, but his name was Ernest H and wife was Florice

• Upvote 1

Sounds possible Ann , as there is a marriage , also in Southwell district for a Carole E Capewell to a George R.E, Wheeler in 1957 .

• Upvote 1

That certainly sounds like the family I remember, thanks for info.

Can't help much here .

The only possible match is :

Barbara A Capewell born 1939

Anthony C Capewell born 1942

John Capewell born 1946

All the above share a Mothers maiden name of Hyett but can't see a Capewell / Hyett wedding .

There was a marriage for a Barbara A Capewell to a David G Kemp in Southwell district in 1958. Could be connected ?

Thanks for info.

The Capewells used to live on or near the Derby Road, Bramcote in the 1940s. Tony was the father, a son Tony, daughters Carol and Barbara. Think Tony the father was a farmer. They moved to Thurgaton I think.

Thanks for all comments.