This Lybster, Caithness road must have one of the best "unusual" road names:

IMG_0202.JPG?gl=GB

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is an interesting road sign in Port Augusta South Australia 300 km (186miles) north of Adelaide Perth is 2,388 km (1483 miles) and Darwin is 2,723km (1692miles) From Nottingham this distance

How about this one from Wollaston.

That bush needs a bit of a trim.

Posted Images

#126. Reminds me of the Le Cave restaurant I once went to in Toulouse. It was on Rue de Quatre Bastard. I wonder who that unfortunate quartet were? Not the French word for illegitimacy, but there it was.

There used to be Malcolm Street (Or was it Road) In Derby. Don't know whether it is still there or not. There is also Harvey Road in Derby too.

Although spelt differently residents of Arnold Lane (Layne) no doubt got the mickey took out of them as that was the title of a 1960's Pink Floyd song about a washing line raiding transvestite! lol

• Upvote 2

#128, Hanson Crescent in Hucknall, (my maiden name) built by my Grandad and my brother still has his workshop there.

• Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't download it for Gods sake, I don't want to read of you on the Sex Offenders Register.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...

How about Potato Pit Lane at Stanton By Dale?

Comery Avenue-built by the Comery Family-my mum's dad was a plasterer, Robert Watkinson Comery and I understand that the rest of his family were also in the building trade.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

This from Edinburgh last Saturday.  What you feel it should really tell you is....How close?!

33638328256_7ab60ac2e2_c.jpg