Can you identify this Graffiti from the mid to late 1980's..?

Tracey I'm Not Sorry

Somewhere in Nottingham... it was too long ago for me to remember, but I'm sure it was the mid to late 1980's...

Welcome David , haven't a clue where your image is from but you have some great images on Flickr ......keep 'em coming !

• 1 year later...

Never forget,1977, bus chugging up Mansfield rd; opposite the cemetery- where the bus lane is ( heading towards city). On a stone wall painted:' A KING NEVER DIES..... I noticed a short time later from my bus window someone had made a slight alteration.' A BING NEVER DIES'

Thanks catfan,............had lovely holiday..............but missed me Bulwell breakfeast and Nottstalgia...........code tho init,.... :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks Michael and Lizzie,........sorry Michael no 'Sticks of Rock'..........but plenty of vitamin D Lizzie,

• 10 months later...
On 1/21/2014 at 9:28 AM, David Nimrod said:

Tracey I'm Not Sorry

Somewhere in Nottingham... it was too long ago for me to remember, but I'm sure it was the mid to late 1980's...

I could be wrong but looks familar i think it was near wells road area of sanit anns

• 2 weeks later...