Worst Television Advert, ever?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Advertising gurus work on the principle of making their offerings memorable to the public. So the more outrageous the better, as far as they're concerned. I wonder if it occurs to them they can be so

The EDF turd. Do they realise they are using a turd to advertise electricity or are they simply saying "Buy your electricity from us and we'lll shit on you" ?!

The worst ever must be the latest bizarre offering from Money Supermaket.com. We've endured the black pimp with his whores, the dimwit going up in space, and the retard riding an elephant through Ne

The advert that annoyed me was the one for a loan firm where the bloke sits on a kids toy, then when it went 'SQUEAK' he said "oh yeah that reminds me, I must phone up & arrange a loan!" What the devil has a squeaky toy & a loan got to do with each other??

Fiona Phillips on the ad for the post code lottery.

Smarmy bitch.

• Upvote 1

I'll tell you the only advert I look forward to watching, 'Harvey and the Rabbit', I love it, probably due to my love of dogs. Best thing is, I haven't a clue what it's supposed to be advertising, something to do with advertising agencies I think, who knows, who cares, it's very simple, not in your face and clearly not expensive to make.

• Upvote 2
  • 4 months later...

The worst ever must be the latest bizarre offering from Money Supermaket.com.

We've endured the black pimp with his whores, the dimwit going up in space, and the retard riding an elephant through New York..

Now, we are subjected to an imbecilic bloke strutting down the street in high heels and minute denim hot pants .

Who the hell dreams up this crap.

The actor should be ashamed of himself, and anyone insured with this company should cease immediately !!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Advertising gurus work on the principle of making their offerings memorable to the public. So the more outrageous the better, as far as they're concerned. I wonder if it occurs to them they can be so memorably cringe-worthy, that it turns people off their product.

The moneysupermarket ads are utter crap. Contrast those to the hilarious specsavers ads, now they're 'epic'.

• Upvote 3

Especially the one with the 'dead' cat.

• Upvote 2

How about the idiot dressed up as a dancing cactus, that really is pathetic.

The one that drives me mad is the smug Lenny Henry advertising Premier Inns and lying around in bed at various places from Kings Cross to a beach somewhere, I wish his hot water bottle would burst.

• Upvote 1

The other thing about adverts is that it is bread and butter for indifferent actors who can't refuse 'work'. I know a lad who is paying himself through an acting course at a uni' in London where he was told there is always 'work' for actors doing adverts. You always wish these kids well but they don't seem to be aware that they must be extraordinarily talented to get anywhere, or know someone; usually the latter I think.

One that used to make me laugh was for cigars: The bloke drives into a car wash, puts his money in the machine, the machine starts & as he starts to wind his window up the winder handle snaps off. He then sits there with a smug look on his clock & lights a cigar & then gets soaked, then a song says "happiness is a cigar called hamlet!". Why didn't he put it in reverse & back out? The silly bu**er..

The 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th 13th, 14th, 15th, and 16th adverts in an interval. After all that lot I've forgotten what I was watching.

• Upvote 1

Colin is such a tw4t though !!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Oh! Another tosser is that slime bag dressed as an oily Spaniard advertising kitchen towels.

• Upvote 1