A'up orlon ya! Arrzit gewin? Yorl orrite?...... being born and bred in nottingham ive lived here all my life and wouldnt wish to live anywhere else than under ah robins gret big bow duck!

Im joe barlow, born in the owd peel st ospitul, then wurat dunkirk, then medders then moved over to whest bhridgfourrrd, bredun lard I'lund duck, fur snobby sods!

Im a keen classic car fan and restorer but my passion is fishing! What else could I do with having nottinghams famous fishing son and cliftons own frank barlow as my dad and europes best river flowing through my home city.

im keen on owd notts and mainly 80s car dealerships.

So please be kind, one mans knowledge is another mans stroll down memory lane.

all the brest

joe barliw.

• Upvote 1

Mr Bump, theres a name from the past good old Frank, met him quite a few times either on the river or at one of his talks at various venues, great man and a true Notts lad, look forward to reading your posts

Rog

wecome mr bump my hubby piggy is a big fishing fan and once the weather if ever picks up again he will be seen once a fornight taking his old fishing club mate age 93 of somewere fishing for a few hours they are the last members of the oldest fishingclub in nottingham king of the french the club if i remember right was founded 1906 and why ever arthur is alive they intend keeping the club name goingi ve met frank a couple of times too when we have been down the embankment to whatch matches