Pleasure Park at Colwick and Trent Lane

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I posted a picture of myself and some family members on Paul Robey's website (BBC RADIO). Taken at the Pleasure Park and Tea Gardens in the 60's. Unfortunately you can't see any of the rides. When my

Re #4 & #8 For anyone who remembers the Pleasure Park. I have spoken again to the lady in the booking office. She remembered me and we had chat about the "Pleasure Park". She telephoned Christine

funny this subject should come up tonight just got in from white heart tonigh talking to old friend willy he was saying he was brought up meadow lane think he said firth st i think he said we got to t

Posted Images

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

if you go to picture the past and type in (caps)NTGMOO1857 and zoom in on the gable end you will see what remained of an advert for the pleasure park until someone decided to paint over it.photo taken from the manvers pub.you can just about make out seaside at home.

• 2 weeks later...

The site of the Pleasure Park and the river cruises, at the bottom of Trent Lane and taken yesterday.  

A friend of ours has purchased the land and is building apartments here.

E5_F9_E179-60_EE-4983-_AB5_F-66245_FA07_

• Upvote 1
  • Cliff Ton changed the title to Pleasure Park at Colwick and Trent Lane